Las Vegas Nevada
Viva Las Vegas!
As the ultimate urban playground, Vegas features endless restaurants, attractions, shopping, casinos, live music, and shows. It's no wonder Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world! This desert paradise is located approximately 270 miles distance from both Los Angeles, CA and Phoenix, AZ, making it the ideal Western United States vacation destination.
Las Vegas offers something for everyone - a romantic getaway, all weekend party, road trip reunion, gambling excitement, or outdoor adventure. Want to take the kids? No problem - Las Vegas
has become one of the top family vacation spots in the U.S.
Whether it's penny slots or high stakes poker, get ready for non-stop action both on and off the strip. Take a trip down nostalgia lane at the Fremont Street Experience
- where "old Vegas" is still alive and kicking. Stop in and have a drink at LONGBAR - the longest bar in Nevada. Watch the Bellagio Fountains dance to orchestrated music under the stars. If you're looking for fun beyond the casinos, Red Rock Canyon offers horseback riding, natural wildlife, hiking and rock climbing. Of course no visit would be complete without a walk on the strip to experience sights and lights that is Las Vegas.
Americas Best Value Inn
has affordable, comfortable guest rooms conveniently located near your favorite Las Vegas hot spots and attractions. The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel (a Lexington Legacy Hotel), and our ABVI Henderson and Tropicana Avenue locations are within walking distance, or a short drive from:
- Las Vegas Strip
- LONGBAR at the D Las Vegas Casino Hotel
- Fremont Street Experience
- Luxor IMAX Theatre
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Sands Convention Center
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Valley of Fire State Park