Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Grenada, MS, conveniently located on I-55 Exit 206, halfway between Chicago/St. Louis and New Orleans/Gulf Coast. Whether traveling for leisure or business, our hotel offers unparalleled levels of southern hospitality, friendly guest service, and the most affordable rates. Start your day off right with our free fresh full breakfast with scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and biscuits in our full service on-site clubhouse restaurant. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site business center, picnic area with tables, and ample truck parking. Meeting space is also available for corporate seminars, meetings, reunions, baby showers, weddings, or any reception for groups of up to 90 guests. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Relax in the comfort of our spacious, clean, and comfortable guest rooms with amenities including a microwave, min-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV (with HBO, ESPN, Comedy Central and 55 plus channels), ironing board, hairdryer, and free local calls. Irons are available at the front desk upon request. Non-smoking guest rooms are available. Pets are welcome for a small nightly charge.
We are just minutes away from Camp McCain, History Museum and Coca Cola Memorabilia Display, Mississippi State University Extension, Grenada Country Club, Dogwoods Golf Course, Grenada Plaza Shopping Center, and tennis courts. Enjoy a day of fishing or boating on Grenada Lake, the largest body of water in Mississippi with over 35,000 acres of water and 148 miles of shoreline. Take a walk on the trails and have a picnic at any one of the many sites. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site clubhouse restaurant or at one of the local restaurants including No Way Jose Restaurant, Western Sizzlin Steak and More, and Fiori's Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Grenada, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bledsoe Park, 0.4 mi.
* Grenada Plaza Shopping Center, 1 mi.
* Roller World Skating Rink, 1.1 mi.
* Plaza Twin Cinema, 1.2 mi.
* Grenada Country Club, 3.5 mi.
* Hugh White State Park, 6.7 mi.
* Grenada Lake, 7.7 mi.
* Dogwoods Golf Course, 8 mi.
* Enid Lake/Reservoir, 40.9 mi.
* Business Center
* Meeting Facilities
* On-site Restaurant
* Outdoor Fishing Boat Electrical Hook-ups
* Outdoor Pool
* Picnic Area with Tables
* Yellow Fever Cemetery, 1.5 mi.
* History Museum and Coca Cola Memorabilia Display, 2.1 mi.
* Confederate Civil War Forts, 7.5 mi.
* Grenada Lake Visitor Center, 7.5 mi.
* Greenwood Civic Center, 29.4 mi.
* Confederate Cemetery, 51.5 mi.
* Graceland, 91.1 mi.
* Free Full Breakfast
* Full Service Clubhouse Restaurant located on premises
* Catfish Corner, walking distance
* La Cabana Mexican Cantina, 0.1 mi.
* Domino's, 0.1 mi.
* McAlister's Deli, 0.2 mi.
* Ragtime Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Sunset Bar and Grill/Studio 55 Club, 0.2 mi.
* Shoney's Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Jake and Rip's BBQ Steak, 0.2 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.9 mi.
* Grand Palace Chinese Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Lost Pizza, 1.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 1.3 mi.
* Subway, 1.3 mi.
* Popeye's, 2.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.2 mi.
* Milan Express Co, 1.3 mi.
* Perma R Products Inc, 1.3 mi.
* Whitaker Furniture Company, 2.2 mi.
* Georgia Pacific Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Binswanger Mirror Products, 2.9 mi.
* Scott Petroleum, 4.2 mi.
* Luvata/Heat Craft Inc, 4.6 mi.
* Abitibi Bowater Inc, 4.8 mi.
* ADP, 5.8 mi.
* Camp McCain Training Center, 12.5 mi.
* Viking Range Corporation, 30.8 mi.
* Meeting Room 1 - Oak Room classroom style with a maximum capacity of 35 guests
* Meeting Room 2 - Magnolia Room classroom style with a maximum capacity of 80 guests
* Catering is available upon request via our on-site restaurant. Audio visual equipment is also available upon request.
* Thunder on Water Safe Boating Festival, June
* Annual Grenada Downtown Jubilee, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Mississippi State University Extension, 0.5 mi.
* Holmes Community College, 1 mi.
* Delta State University, 54.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Grenada Lake Medical Center, 2.2 mi.