Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Anderson, South Carolina. We are conveniently located just 1.5 miles south of I-85 at Exit 19A along US Hwy 76. Our 2-story property Inn offers our customers 35 nicely furnished 1 king or 2 double beds guestrooms featuring cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN, microfridge, free local calls, and complimentary continental breakfast. We are conveniently located near restaurants such as Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, El Patron Mexican Restaurant and Texas Roadhouse. Small pets welcome-charges apply. Close proximity to Clemson University, Hartwell Lake, Anderson Mall and Civic Center.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shopping at Anderson Mall
* Fishing, boating and other water activities at Hartwell Lake nearby
* Sporting events at Clemson University
* Several state parks in surrounding area
* Trailhead Climbing and Outdoor, 1 mi.
* Civic Center, 2 mi.
* Hartwell Lake, 2 mi.
* Anderson Sports and Entertainment Complex, 2 mi.
* Clemson University, 10 mi.
* South Carolina Botanical Garden, 12 mi.
* Country Corner Dance Hall, 18 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
* Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* El Patron Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Zaxby's, 0.4 mi.
* Panera Bread, 0.5 mi.
* O'Charley's, 0.5 mi.
* Creekside Bar-B-Que, 0.5 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar , 0.5 mi.
* Romano's Italian restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's, 1 mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 2.7 mi.
* Cedar Mountain Business Park, 3 mi.
* Anderson Area Chamber-Commerce, 3.7 mi.
* Holmes Consulting and Associates, 4.5 mi.
* Frigidaire, 8 mi.
* Michelin Tires, 5 mi.
* Mt. Vernon Mills, 5 mi.
* Milliken, 5 mi.