Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Paducah, Kentucky. Our beautiful hotel offers 37 newly renovated, clean guest rooms and plenty of free parking. Amenities include free deluxe continental breakfast, free local telephone calls, fax/copy service, free high-speed wireless Internet access in guest rooms and public areas, handicap facilities and more. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. This city on the move offers the advantages of a cosmopolitan city yet continues to preserve its southern hospitality and small town flavor. If you are coming to visit, relocating, planning a meeting, or hosting a reunion we welcome you to call us. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of Paducah. We have got you covered.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cinemark Paducah, 1.8 mi.
* Bob Noble Park, 4 mi.
* Harrahs Casino, 8.7 mi.
* Harness horse racing nearby
* Golf nearby
* Fishing, boating and other water activities along Ohio River
* Shopping for Bluegrass Memorabilia, arts and crafts nearby
* Players Bluegrass Downs, 3.5 mi.
* Historic Downtown Paducah, 5.2 mi.
* National Quilting Museum, 5.3 mi.
* Paducah Riverwalk and Floodwall Murals, 5.5 mi
* Purple Toad Winery, 7.3 mi.
* Superman Museum & Souvenir Store, 8.5 mi.
* Dixon Springs State Park, 22 mi.
* Kentucky Dam, 27 mi.
* Buel House and Davidson Cabin, 32.1 mi.
* Olmsted Lock and Dam Project, 33.6 mi.
* Land Between Lakes, 49 mi.
* Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast served daily
* Charley's, 0.5 mi.
* Bob Evans, 1.6 mi.
* Jasmine Thai Cuisine & Sushi Bar, 1.6 mi.
* Arby's, 1.9 mi.
* Subway, 1.9 mi.
* Cracker Barrell, 1.9 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 2 mi.
* Rafferty's, 2.1 mi.
* Applebees, 2.1 mi.
* Los Amigo's Mexican, 2.1 mi.
* Spicy Ginger Asian Cuisine, 2.6 mi.
* Red Lobster, 2.7 mi.
* Waffle House, 4.5 mi.
* B.B. Whiskers, 7.9 mi.
* HB Fuller, 0.5 mi.
* United Propane Gas, 0.8 mi.
* Corporate Finance Assoc, 5.7 mi.
* Industrial Park, 6.2 mi.
* TVA Shawnee Power Plant, 8.2 mi.