Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Rawlins, conveniently situated off of the Wyoming Interstate 80 on the way to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. This Rawlins hotel makes it easy to enjoy all of the attractions Wyoming has to offer. Spend the day touring the Wyoming Historic Frontier Prison or viewing beautiful artifacts at Carbon County Museum. No trip to Rawlins is complete without enjoying hunting or fishing in the great Wyoming outdoors. We are also near the Rochelle Ranch Golf Course, KOA Kampgrounds, and Memory Lanes. Peppermill Bar and Grill, China House, and Penny's Diner are all within walking distance of our hotel.
Our pet friendly hotel offers clean comfortable guest rooms, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour staff. Wake up each morning to our free deluxe continental breakfast. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, clock radio, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. At Americas Best Value Inn Rawlins, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Movies 3, 0.1 mi.
* Rodeo Park, 1 mi.
* VFW Ballpark, 1.2 mi.
* Rochelle Ranch Golf Course, 1.4 mi.
* KOA Kampgrounds, 2.5 mi.
* Memory Lanes, 2.9 mi.
* Western Hills Miniature Golf, 3.9 mi.
* Seminole State Park, 7 mi.
* Sinclair Recreation Park, 12.6 mi.
* Rawlins Main Street Gallery, 2 mi.
* Wyoming Frontier Prison Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Carbon County Museum, 2.7 mi.
* Parco Sinclair Museum, 5.9 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast served daily
* Peppermill Bar and Grill, 0.1 mi.
* China House, 0.4 mi.
* Penny's Diner, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.7 mi.
* Aspen Grill Steak House, 0.9 mi.
* Keg Steakhouse and Bar, 1.8 mi.
* 1880 Coco's Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Cloverleaf Cafe, 2.2 mi.
* Anong's Thai Cusine, 2.2 mi.
* Hungry Miner Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Bureau of Land Management, 2 mi.
* Union Pacific Railroad, 2.1 mi.
* Carbon County Government, 2.1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Wyoming, 1.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Hospital of Carbon County, 3.5 mi.