The Americas Best Value Inn Madison offers the most value for your money while visiting the University of Wisconsin or anywhere within the Greater Madison area in Dane County! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (17 and under), our seasonal heated outdoor pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day), fitness room, free Wi-Fi in all our rooms and a complimentary full deluxe hot breakfast (including omelet bar) served every morning. Additionally, mini-fridges, microwaves, coffeemakers and cable TV with 80 channels are included in every room.
For your convenience our location also provides easy access to many of Madison’s top attractions and businesses. And don’t forget --- we offer the best value for vendors and attendees of the Great Taste of the Midwest, Wisconsin Ironman Triathlon, World Dairy Expo, Greater Madison Golf Show, Taste of Madison and the WIAA State High School Hockey Tournaments.
The ABVI Madison is your best choice within the Greater Madison metro area. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a Wisconsin Badgers game, attending the World’s Largest Brat Fest, or traveling regionally on business. Why pay expensive downtown rates when the ABVI Madison is only 10 minutes away from downtown Madison, the Alliant Energy Center and the University of Wisconsin.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our GREAT SERVICE…we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Madison is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the ABVI Madison - You Deserve It.
• We are only minutes from many major businesses including American Family Insurance Group, Alliant Energy, CUNA Mutual, Meriter Health Services, Kraft Foods, Spectrum Brands, UW Hospitals and the University of Wisconsin Educational and Research System.
• Enjoy your leisure time playing some rounds of golf at Yahara Hills Golf Course (less than 2 miles away) or if you are feeling lucky, head over to Ho-Chunk Gaming (slots and poker available). For those looking to do a little shopping we are nearby to the East Towne Mall. And don’t forget, Americas Best Value Inn Madison is a favorite choice for friends and family visiting students at the University of Wisconsin - ask about our friends and family rates.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ho-Chunk Gaming, 1.1 mi.
* Yahara Hills Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Upper Mud Lake, 3.2 mi.
* Four Seasons Skate Park, 3.5 mi.
* Lake Waubesa, 4.5 mi.
* Lake Monona, 6.1 mi.
* Olbrich Botanical Garden, 7.2 mi.
* Barrymore Theatre, 8.1 mi.
* Overture Center for the Arts, 8.6 mi.
* State Street Gallery, 8.6 mi.
* East Towne Mall, 9.2 mi.
* Reindahl Park, 10.5 mi.
* Lake Mendota, 11.2 mi.
* Token Creek Park, 13.1 mi.
* West Towne Mall, 13.6 mi.
* Barbecue Picnic Area
* Fitness Room
* Guest Laundromat
* Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Madison Media Institute, 4.3 mi.
* Dane County Coliseum, 6.8 mi.
* Alliant Energy Center, 6.9 mi.
* Monona Convention Center, 8.4 mi.
* Kohl Center, 8.6 mi.
* Henry Vilas Zoo, 9.6 mi.
* Wisconsin State Capitol, 10.1 mi.
* Camp Randall Stadium, 10.2 mi.
* Edgewood College, 11.2 mi.
* Nielsen Tennis Stadium, 12.3 mi.
* Free full hot deluxe breakfast (including omelet bar)
* 24-hour coffee available in lobby
* Rev Jim's Roadhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 3.8 mi.
* Red Robin's, 3.9 mi.
* Noodles and Company, 3.9 mi.
* Orin Remediation Technologies, 3.6 mi.
* DNR Research Center, 3.8 mi.
* Wal-Mart, 5.4 mi.
* Bachmann Construction, 6 mi.
* Biologix Technologies Incorporated, 7.2 mi.
* Dairy Forage Research Center, 10.1 mi.
* Famous Footwear Distribution Center, 14.4 mi.
* Winter Farmers Market at Madison Senior Center, January - April
* Midwest Horse Show, April
* Concerts On The Square, Wednesdays in July
* Dane County Fair, third week in July
* Blooming Butterflies at the Botanical Gardens, mid-July to early August
* Jazz at Five, Wednesdays in early August to early September
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Soccer, August to May
* Iron Man Marathon, September
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Football, September to December
* World Dairy Expo, October
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Basketball, October to March
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Hockey, October to March
* Winter Farmers Market at Monona Terrace, November and December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Madison Area Technical College, 8.7 mi.
* University of Wisconsin, 8.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* U.W. Hospital, 5.4 mi.
* U.W. Health, 9.1 mi.
* Meriter Hospital, 9.6 mi.
* St. Mary's Sun Prairie Hospital, 11.4 mi.