Americas Best Value Inn Hayward/Union City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, hairdryers, and satellite TV channels with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located along the San Francisco Bay Area and only minutes from the Garin-Dry Creek Pioneer Regional Park, California State University East Bay, and the Oakland Coliseum. We are located off of Interstate 880 at exit 24.
Americas Best Value Inn Hayward/Union City is your best choice within the “East Bay.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, sporting events, or simply passing through. At Americas Best Value Inn Hayward/Union City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hayward/Union City, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Union Landing Shopping Center, 0.6 mi.
* Century 25 Union City Theaters, 1.2 mi.
* iFly SF Bay, 1.3 mi.
* Alden E. Oliver Sports Park, 1.8 mi.
* Kennedy Park, 2 mi.
* Mission Hills Golf Course, 2.3 mi.
* Veterans Park and Tennis Courts, 2.3 mi.
* Southland Mall, 5.4 mi.
* Century Theatres at Hayward, 5.8 mi.
* Coyote Hills Regional Park, 6.3 mi.
* Hayward Japanese Gardens, 6.8 mi.
* NewPark Mall, 7.1 mi.
* Hayward Regional Shoreline Park, 7.6 mi.
* Don Castro Regional Recreation Area, 8.4 mi.
* Big Cinemas, 8.7 mi.
* Cloverleaf Family Bowl, 9.7 mi.
* TPC San Francisco Bay at StoneBrae, 10.1 mi.
* Aqua Adventure Water Park, 10.3 mi.
* CineLux Chabot Cinema, 11.5 mi.
* Lake Chabot Golf Course, 17.4 mi.
* Lake Merritt Boating Center, 22.6 mi.
* Print, Scan, and Copy Services available
* Guest Laundry Facility (9am - 9pm)
* Luggage Storage Space
* Garin-Dry Creek Pioneer Regional Park, 4.3 mi.
* C.E. Smith Museum of Anthropology, 5.3 mi.
* Golden Gate Railroad Museum, 10.3 mi.
* Oakland Aviation Museum, 13.3 mi.
* Stanford Stadium, 18.2 mi.
* Oracle Arena, 14.1 mi.
* Oakland Coliseum, 14.1 mi.
* Taube Family Tennis Stadium, 18.4 mi.
* USS Potomac, 18.8 mi.
* California’s Great America Theme Park, 20.2 mi.
* Levi’s Stadium, 21 mi.
* USS Hornet Museum, 21.2 mi.
* AT&T Park, 28.2 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* Denny’s, 0.2 mi.
* Panda Express, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.3 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.4 mi.
* City Bistro, 0.6 mi.
* Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Country Waffles, 0.6 mi.
* T.G.I. Friday’s, 0.7 mi.
* Andersen Bakery, 0.7 mi.
* IHOP, 0.7 mi.
* Sushi Boat Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* A-Town Pizza, 0.8 mi.
* In-N-Out Burger, 1.2 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 1.3 mi.
* Target, 0.1 mi.
* Walmart, 0.4 mi.
* United States Container Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Taymor Industries, LTD, 0.7 mi.
* Sepragen Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Zemarc Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Toyota Material Handling, 1.2 mi.
* Pepsi Bottling Group, 1.7 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Co., 1.9 mi.
* H2 Oil Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Saint Rose Hospital, 2.8 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Recycling Corp., 5.7 mi.
* Coast Guard Island Alameda, 16.8 mi.
* Alameda Naval Complex, 22.1 mi.
* US Army Department, 22.3 mi.
* Hayward Zucchini Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Chabot College, 4.4 mi.
* California State University East Bay, 5.3 mi.
* Life Chiropractic College-West, 5.4 mi.
* Stanford University, 15.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Kaiser Permanente Union City Medical Center, 1.2 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente Hayward Medical Center, 3.1 mi.
* Santa Clara University, 23.2 mi.
* University of California Berkeley, 24 mi.