The Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Rapids includes more of what you want when traveling across Central Wisconsin! Complimentary high-speed Internet access, microwave, and mini-fridge in all guest rooms - we have it. Free continental breakfast with hot waffles is set up for you to enjoy every morning. Kids 12 and under stay free in the same room as a paid adult. We are dog friendly at just $15 per stay for up to three dogs with no weight restrictions.
The Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Rapids is your best value in Central Wisconsin. Our 100 percent smoke-free property is minutes from major corporations such as Ocean Spray, Domtar, New Page Corporation and ECC Corrosion and is centrally located amidst a small town rich in heritage, Midwestern hospitality and natural beauty. Whether you are traveling on business, attending a youth hockey, wrestling or baseball tournament or exploring the history and colors of the Cranberry Highway, let Americas Best Value Inn be your place to call home.
If playing a round of golf at the Ridges Golf Course, or trying your luck at the casino is your passion, we have special golf rates, a free casino shuttle that runs Monday through Friday, and rewards play packages available - just ask!
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service, exemplary cleanliness, and your comfort. Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Rapids is driven by our desire to provide excellent service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Rapids and experience an exceptional property with an outstanding and accommodating staff!
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bowlmor Recreation, 0.5 mi.
* Newman's 1st Street Miniature Golf, 1.2 mi.
* South Wood County Recreation, 1.2 mi.
* Nepco Lake, 2 mi.
* Ridges Golf Course, 2.1 mi.
* Rogers Cinemas, 2.2 mi.
* Tri City Golf Course, 2.7 mi.
* Tennis Courts, 3.1 mi.
* Rapids Mall, 3.2 mi.
* Younkers, 3.2 mi.
* Shopko Plaza Mall, 1.3 mi.
* Lake Wazeecha, 4 mi.
* Clancy's Pro Driving Range, 4.8 mi.
* Skate City, 4.9 mi.
* Sandhill Wildlife Area, 6.8 mi. S
* Lake Arrowhead Golf Course, 13.8 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention and Visitors Center, 0.8 mi.
* Griffith State Nursery, 1.5 mi.
* Lakeland College, 1.7 mi.
* South Wood County Historical, 2.4 mi.
* Wisconsin River Papermaking Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Wisconsin Rapids Municipal Zoo, 3 mi.
* Dream Catcher Gallery, 3.7 mi.
* Mid-State Technical College, 4.1 mi.
* Alexander House, 5.1 mi.
* Beaver River Museum, 5.7 mi.
* Golden Sands Speedway, 8.4 mi.
* Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Co (Factory), 10.2 mi.
* Rudolph Grotto Gardens, 11 mi.
* Glacial Lake Cranberries, 14.4 mi.
* Rainbow Casino, 14.5 mi.
* Wisconsin Korean War Memorial, 18.3 mi.
* University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, 22.5 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee is available in the lobby
* Arby's, Walking Distance
* Pasquale's Italian Cuisine, 0.3 mi.
* Olympic II, 0.6 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.8 mi.
* China Palace, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.9 mi.
* Hardee's, 1 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 1 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Culver's, 1 mi.
* Four Star Family Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* El Mezcal Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Walmart, 0.7 mi.
* Olsen Accounting and Tax Services, 0.8 mi.
* First Bank, 1 mi.
* Barrett's Auction Center, 1 mi.
* Professional Services Group, 1.1 mi.
* Central Wisconsin Satellite Dish Network, 1.2 mi.
* Heart of Wisconsin Business and Economic Alliance, 1.4 mi.
* Associated Bank, 1.6 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Wood Trust Asset Management, 2.2 mi.
* Business Information Strategies, 2.3 mi.
* National Guard Armory Headquarters, 2.9 mi.
* First Safety Corporation, 3 mi.
* Regis Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* American Red Cross, 3.6 mi.
* Cranberries Limited Inc, 4.1 mi.
* Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc, 5.1 mi.
* Glacial Lake Cranberries, 5.2 mi.
* Giant Pumpkin Festival - October
* Cranberry Festival - October
* State Waterski Championship - July
* State Trapshooting Championship - July