Americas Best Value Inn and Suites New Braunfels is conveniently located off of N I-35/State Highway 46 Service Road/TX-46. We are situated between lively San Antonio and Austin. Our hotel is only minutes from the world-renown Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort, Natural Bridge Caverns and Wildlife Ranch, historic Gruene, Museum of Texas Handmade Furniture, McKenna Children's Museum, Texas State University, and Helicopter Tours Of Texas. Restaurants less than a mile away include International House of Pancakes, Iron Horse Saloon and Grill, McDonald's, Chili's Grill and Bar, Taco Bueno, and New Braunfels Smoke House.
Our friendly 24-hour staff is here to make your stay relaxing and peaceful. Start your day right with our free daily continental breakfast available from 7am to 9:30am. Breakfast items typically offered include cereal, muffins, danishes, apple juice, orange juice, and coffee. Enjoy a rejuvenating swim in our large outdoor pool and spend some quality family time at our picnic area. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free high-speed Internet access, hairdryer, flat screen TV, cable TV with HBO, and temperature control. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites New Braunfels, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Texas Ski Ranch, 0.3 mi.
* Palace Heights Antiques Mall 0.4 mi.
* New Braunfels Market Place, 0.8 mi.
* Market Place Cinema 12, 0.8 mi.
* All Seasons Adventures, 1.6 mi.
* Felger Tube Rental, 3 mi.
* Comal River, 3 mi.
* Rockin'R River Rides, 3 mi.
* Gruene Hall, 3.1 mi.
* Wurstfest, 3.2 mi.
* Landa Park Miniature Golf, 3.3 mi.
* Helicopter Tours Of Texas, 4 mi.
* Guadalupe River, 4.2 mi.
* Tanger Outlet, 11.4 mi.
* Outdoor Pool
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* Tattoo Museum and Studio, 0.3 mi.
* Museum of Texas Handmade Furniture, 1.2 mi.
* Schlitterbahn Waterpark, 2.4 mi.
* St. Mary's University, 2.4 mi.
* Sophienburg Museum, 2.5 mi.
* New Braunfels Art League, 2.6 mi.
* Alla Prima Art Studio and Gallery, 2.8 mi.
* Hummel Museum, 3 mi.
* Mc Kenna Childrens Museum, 3.1 mi.
* Historic Gruene, 3.2 mi.
* Gallerie At Gruene, 3.9 mi.
* Snake Farm, 6.6 mi.
* Texas State University, 17.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* International House of Pancakes, 0.3 mi.
* New Braunfels Smoke House, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bueno, 0.3 mi.
* Iron Horse Saloon and Grill, 0.5 mi.
* Mamacita's Mexican Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Oma's Haus, 1.5 mi.
* Adobe Cafe, 1.6 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.9 mi.
* Gristmill, 3 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.3 mi.
* Mission Valley Textiles, 1.2 mi.
* Building Materials Holding Corp, 1.4 mi.
* Symons Corp, 1.5 mi.
* AADV Corp, 1.5 mi.
* Allied Home Mortgage Capital, 1.6 mi.
* American Electric Corp, 1.8 mi.
* Pure Party Ice, 2.3 mi.
* Local Net Corp, 2.4 mi.
* Flextronics International, 2.6 mi.
* Detex Corp, 3 mi.
* Christus Santa Rosa Health Care, 3.3 mi.
* Wal-Mart Distribution Center, 7.4 mi.