Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Gainesville, FL, conveniently located three miles east of I-75. We are less than a mile south of the University of Florida and its award winning football team. Gainesville serves as the cultural, educational, and commercial center of north central Florida. Our hotel is close to world-class museums like the Florida Museum of Natural History and Matheson Museum. Breathtaking natural wonders, a vibrant local art and music community, and intriguing cultural and historical sites are all nearby. Subway, Sawamura Japanese Steakhouse, and Cedar River Seafood and Oyster Bar are only a few of the restaurants within walking distance of our hotel.
Our exterior corridor hotel offers unbeatable service, competitive rates, and an attentive 24-hour front desk staff. Start your day with a cup of our free morning coffee. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site Good Fortune Chinese Buffet. Take a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool, which is the largest in Gainesville. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility and fax/copy services. Enjoy a peaceful night of sleep in the comfort of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. A hairdryer, iron, and ironing board are available upon request at the front desk. At Americas Best Value Inn Gainesville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Reitz Union Game Room, 1.5 mi.
* University Towne Center, 2.5 mi.
* Gainesville Mall, 3 mi.
* Southern Eagle Golf, 3.3 mi.
* AMF Alley Katz Lanes, 3.6 mi.
* Paynes Prairie, 4 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Royal Park Stadium 16, 4.3 mi.
* Alachua County Farmers Market, 5.6 mi.
* Oaks Mall, 6 mi.
* Halle Plantation Golf Course, 8.7 mi.
* San Felasco Biking Trail, 10.8 mi.
* San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park, 10.8 mi.
* NHRA Gainesville Raceway, 11.2 mi.
* Waldo Farmers and Flea Market, 18.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, 1.8 mi.
* The Hippodrome State Theatre, 2 mi.
* Center for Performing Arts, 2.2 mi.
* Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, 2.3 mi.
* Matheson Museum, 2.3 mi.
* Florida Museum of Natural History, 2.4 mi.
* Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, 5 mi.
* Devil's Millhopper State Geological Site, 8.5 mi.
* Free coffee is available in the lobby daily
* Good Fortune Chinese Buffet, On-site Restaurant
* Subway, 0.03 mi.
* Wah Ha Ha Thai Food and Noodle Soup, 0.05 mi.
* Sawamura Japanese Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Adam's Ribs, 0.2 mi.
* Cedar River Seafood and Oyster Bar, 0.2 mi.
* Steak And Shake, 0.2 mi.
* Blue Gill Quality Food, 0.3 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* La Tienda Latina, 0.6 mi.
* Twisted Peacock, 1.7 mi.
* Chuy's Tex Mex, 2.6 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.6 mi.
* 4 Rivers Smokehouse, 2.7 mi.
* Which Wich Sandwich Shop, 2.7 mi.
* Bonefish Grill, 2.8 mi.
* Indian Cuisine, 2.9 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 3.4 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 0.1 mi.
* Progress Energy Florida Inc, 1 mi.
* Ajax Building Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* SCP Distributors, 1.4 mi.
* Emmer Development Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Dollar General, 3.1 mi.
* Winn-Dixie, 3.6 mi.
* Institute for Tropical Ecology and Conservation, 5.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Florida, 0.8 mi.
* Santa Fe Community College, 2.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, 0.6 mi.
* Malcolm Randall VA Medical Center, 0.6 mi.