Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Loudon, Tennessee, only 30 miles south of Knoxville. Our 1 Diamond property is located near the picturesque Great Smoky Mountains and several state parks and splendid lakes. Within 55 miles of the world-famous Dollywood Amusement Park, this quaint, 2-story, property offers 42 large guest rooms with scenic mountain views plus outdoor pool, complimentary continental breakfast, and cable TV with HBO. All rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Cats and dogs are welcome for a charge of $7 per pet per day. Ample parking is available for tour buses, RVs, and commercial trucks. Next door there is a RV park with water, electricity (30 and 50 amp), and a dump station. Come and enjoy all the pleasures of great Smokey Mountains and relax at the Americas Best Value Inn of Loudon.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Near downtown, restaurants and shopping
* Several state and national parks nearby
* Fishing, boating, and other water activities at Watts Bar, Tellico and Melton Lake
* Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge attractions within a short drive
* Whitewater rafting nearby
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor seasonal pool (May- Sept)
* Cheese Factory Tour, 12 mi.
* Dirt Track Auto Racing (Seasonal), 14 mi.
* Watts Bar Lake, 15 mi.
* Tellico Lake, 15 mi.
* Melton Lake, 15 mi.
* Lost Sea, 18 mi.
* Knoxville, TN, 30 mi.
* University of Tennessee-Knoxville, 30 mi.
* Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 30-55 mi.
* Dollywood Amusement Park, 55 mi.
* Gatlinburg And Pigeon Forge, TN, 60 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast, On the Property
* Log Cabin, 1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1 mi.
* Wendys, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2 mi.
* China King, 2 mi.
* Honda Distribution, 0.2 mi.
* Loudon Corporate Park, 1 mi.
* Kimberly Clarke, 5 mi.
* Stanley Tools, 5 mi.