Special Hotel Alert
*** Phones are temporarily out of service due to flooding in the area.***
Welcome to the beautiful Americas Best Value Inn of South Charleston/St. Albans, West Virginia. Our 2 story, exterior design Inn situated on the Kanawha River offers 108 accommodations, some of which have a river view. Tour groups are welcome, as we offer plenty of RV and Bus parking. Our efficiencies feature full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, dining and a sitting area. All of our guest rooms offer cable television with HBO, Internet access, free local calls and hairdryer. Pets are only allowed in 5 guest rooms so please mention whether you will be bringing a pet within the remarks section of your reservation or contact our hotel directly to make sure that we will be able to fulfill your reservation request. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of St. Albans. Located off I-64 Exit 54.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hiking, camping, fishing, swimming, and biking in numerous natural forests located moments from the hotel
* Greyhound racing and video slots nearby at Tri-City Dog Track and Casino
* Shopping nearby in Downtown Charleston
* Billiards table
* Handicap facilities
* Guest laundry facility
* Picnic tables
* Sunrise Museum, 5 mi.
* Tri-State Greyhound Dog Track and Casino, 6 mi.
* Nitro Market Place, 6 mi.
* Charleston Farmer's Market, 6 mi.
* Charleston Town Center Mall, 6 mi.
* Downtown Charleston, 6 mi.
* State Capitol, 6 mi.
* The Clay Center of Performing Arts, 6 mi.
* New Minor League Baseball Park (2005), 6 mi.
* Southridge Shopping Center, 8 mi.
* Booker T. Washington Birthplace Commemoration, 10 mi.
* River's Edge, 1 mi.
* Tim Hortons Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Gino's Pizza and Spaghetti House, 1 mi.
* Coco Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Fazoli's, 2.5 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 3 mi.
* West Virginia State College, 1 mi.
* Mayflower Vehicle Systems, 5 mi.
* Dow Chemical, 5 mi.
* Bayer Chemical, 6 mi.
* FMC Corporation, 7 mi.
* Verizon, 7 mi.
* Colulmbia Gas, 7 mi.
* University of Charleston, 7 mi.
* Columbia Gas Natural Resources, 8 mi.
* John Amos Power Plant, 8 mi.
* DuPont Chemical, 15 mi.
* Toyota Mfg, 25 mi.
* Marshall University, 50 mi.