Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn located in Nacogdoches, Texas. Conveniently located 60 miles west from the Louisiana border. Our 1-story, exterior design Inn offers 31 nicely furnished guestrooms featuring extra amenities including high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, free local calls, satellite TV with HBO, vanity, and more. Irons, ironing boards, and radios are available at the front desk upon request. Our hotel welcomes small pets with a $25 charge. We also now serve hot breakfast every morning. We are close to restaurants, historical areas, and sporting venues.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Texas Probowl, 2 mi.
* Treasure Isle Penny Arcade, 3.5 mi.
* Players Palace, 7 mi.
* Carmike 6 (MOVIE THEATER), 2 mi.
* Cycleland Family Park, 10 mi.
* Woodland Hills Golf Course Inc, 10 mi.
* Millard's Crossing, 0.5 mi.
* Old Nacogdochhes University, 4 mi.
* Homer Bryce Stadium, 5 mi.
* Texas Bible College, 20 mi.
* Texas Forestry Museum, 22 mi.
* The Barbecue House, 1 mi.
* Wing Stop, 1.2 mi.
* Mc Donald's, 1.4 mi.
* Sports Shack Bar
* Grill, 1.5 mi.
* Napoli's Pizza, 1.5 mi.
* Papa Johns, 2 mi.
* Cici's Pizza, 2 mi.
* Kinfolks Restaurant, 2 mi.
* KFC, 2.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.9 mi.
* Little Ceasars Pizza, 3 mi.
* Panda Chinese, 3.6 mi.
* Great Texas Foods Corp, 1 mi.
* Elliott Electric Supply Corp, 1 mi.
* Medsupport Corp, 1 mi.
* Toshiba International Corp, 8 mi.
* Exxon Mobil Corp, 10 mi.
* Redland Water Supply Corp, 20 mi.