Welcome to the newly renovated AAA 2 Diamond rated and family owned/operated Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in beautiful Healdsburg, CA. Planning a weekend getaway? You have found the perfect place to relax and get away from it all. Our exterior design Inn offers 36 nicely furnished guest rooms including iron, microwave, workstation desk, AM/FM clock radio, free local calls, free high-speed wireless Internet access, hairdryer and more. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Additional amenities include free continental breakfast and an outdoor swimming pool, and hot tub. Our jacuzzi is operational during spring, summer and fall and normally turned off during the winter months.
We are located in the heart of wine country in Healdsburg California, just 50 minutes north of San Francisco along Hwy 101. Our property is minutes from 50 wineries where wine tasting occurs year round and just two blocks from historical Healdsburg Square. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of Healdsburg.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Wine tasting at over 50 wineries, within minutes
* Bicycling through wine country, hiking, fishing, boating, canoeing and swimming, within minutes
* Hot air ballooning
* Hiking, Camping, Mountain Biking, Birding, and Sight-Seeing at Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve, 9 mi.
* Golfing at Tayman Park, Windsor, Wikiup, Northwood, and Sebastopol Golf Courses, within 10 mi.
* Hiking, biking, and birding at both Napa Valley, Annadel, Sonoma Coast, and Fort Ross State Parks, within 20 mi.
* Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
* Large Whirlpool/Hot Tub - open three seasons
* Clos Du Bois Wines Inc Winery, 0.3 mi.
* Selby Winery, 0.3 mi.
* Arista Winery, 0.3 mi.
* Sapphire Hill Winery, 0.3 mi.
* Staley Vineyards and Winery, 0.3 mi.
* Russian River Beach, 0.4 mi.
* Russian River Adventures, 0.3 mi.
* River Rock Casino, 6.4 mi.
* Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve, 9 mi.
* Lake Sonoma, 11 mi.
* Geyser Peak Winery, 11 mi.
* Petrified Forest, 12 mi.
* Old Faithful Geyser of California, 14 mi.
* Sonoma Coast State Park, 17 mi.
* Annadel State Park, 17 mi.
* Bothe Napa Valley State Park, 19 mi.
* Fort Ross State Historic Park, 20 mi.
* Gulf of the Farallones National Marine Sanctuary, 35 mi.
* Point Reyes National Seashore, 38 mi.
* San Francisco, 50 mi.
* Yosemite National Park, 110 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast served daily
* Taqueria Guadalajara, 0.2 mi.
* Barndiva, 0.4 mi.
* Cena Luna, 0.4 mi.
* Dry Creek Kitchen, 0.5 mi.
* Manzanita Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Thai Orchid Cuisine, 0.5 mi.
* Lotus Thai Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Criveller California Corporation, 3.7 mi
* General Dynamics, 0.7 mi
* Sirific Wireless Corporation, 7.5 mi
* California Human Development Corporation, Central Office, 11 mi
* Pepsi Bottling Group, 12 mi
* Over 50 Vineyards and Wineries, 30 mi
* San Francisco, California, 50 mi