Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Pittsburgh Airport located in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania. We are ideally situated on Business Route 376 Loop, close to the airport and the major thruway linking the outer Pittsburgh business area to its picturesque downtown. We offer a free Airport Shuttle Service that operates daily from 4:00am to 1:00am. Ask us about our Park-N-Fly special.
Coraopolis sits northwest of Pittsburgh, only 15 miles away from the thrilling nightlife and rich history of (The Steel City.) Spend a day visiting the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh including the Museum of Art, Natural History, the Science Center, and Andy Warhol Museum. Catch an exciting football game at the famous Heinz Field or a baseball game at PNC Park. Robert Morris University, the Airport Ice Arena, and the 99th Army Reserve are also nearby.
Wake up early and help yourself to our free Continental Breakfast served daily from 5am to 9am. Goodies include Danishes, Muffins, Cereal, Fruit, Bread, Juice, Milk, Tea, and Coffee. For your dining pleasure and convenience, Wings Suds & Spuds, Primanti Brothers, Pizza Hut, Bob Evans, Wendy's, Arby's, and Eat & Park are within walking distance of our hotel. Other local restaurants include Clarks Restaurant and Jacksons Restaurant nearby.
Americas Best Value Inn Pittsburgh Airport is the ideal hotel for business and leisure travelers. Guests are treated to free newspapers available at the front desk, easy-to-use business center, and a convenient Coin operated guest Laundry facility. Guest rooms offer free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable/satellite TV with 49 channels to choose from, free local calls, desk with lamp, large vanity area, radio, and more. A mini-fridge and microwave are available for a nightly charge of $10. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Pittsburgh Airport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* West Hills Par-3 Golf Course, 2.3 mi.
* Robin Hill Park, 2.5 mi.
* Airport Ice Arena, 2.8 mi.
* Moon Golf Club, 3.2 mi.
* Paradise Island Bowl and Beach, 5.3 mi.
* IKEA Pittsburgh, 5.4 mi.
* Mall at Robinson, 5.6 mi.
* CineMark Movie Theater, 7 mi.
* Sheffield Lanes, 9.4 mi.
* Sheraden Park, 13.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Vending Machines
* Airport Ice Arena, 2.8 mi.
* Downtown Coraopolis, 5 mi.
* Sewickley Heights History Center, 6.5 mi.
* Fern Hollow Nature Center, 6.5 mi.
* Woodville Plantation, 14 mi.
* Downtown Pittsburgh, 15 mi.
* Rivers Casino, 14.9 mi.
* PNC Park, 15.8 mi.
* David L. Lawrence Convention Center, 16 mi.
* Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh, 16 mi.
* Consol Energy Center-Home of Pittsburgh Penguins, 17.3 mi.
* Club Zoo, 16.6 mi.
* Heinz Field, 17.2 mi.
* Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium, 22.9 mi.
* Sri Venkateshwara Temple, 27.4 mi.
* Jain Hindu Temple, 31.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Wendy's, across the street
* Primanti Brothers, across the street
* Wings Suds and Spuds. next door
* Pizza Hut, walking distance
* Eat N Park Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant 0.2 mi.
* Jacksons Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Starbucks 0.9 mi.
* Clarks Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* KFC, 1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1 mi.
* Patrick's Pub, 4 mi.
* 4th Avenue Grille, 4.3 mi.
* Sharp Edge Sewickley, 4.4 mi.
* Pennsylvania Tourism, 0.4 mi.
* Michael Baker Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* McKesson Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.9 mi.
* Citizens Bank, 1.3 mi.
* PNC Bank, 1.3 mi.
* UPS Shipping Location 1.3 mi.
* Giant Eagle Pharmacy, 1.3 mi.
* USPS, 1.5 mi.
* FedEx, 4.4 mi.
* 99th Army Reserve and 911th Air Force Base, 9.7 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Robert Morris University, 1.8 mi.
* University of Pittsburgh, 19.1 mi.
* Carnegie Mellon University, 19.7 mi.
* Duquesne University, 16.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Med Express Urgent Care, walking distance
* Moon Veterinary Hospital, 1.3 mi.
* Sewickley Valley Hospital, 4.7 mi.
* Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, 17.1 mi.