The Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located in Lumberton, NC at the intersection of I-95 and Exit 20 at SR 211, which is the midpoint between Florida and New York. This 2-story, exterior design Inn offers 48 nicely furnished guestrooms featuring free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, ESPN, CNN, free local calls, and more. Additional amenities include complimentary coffee, tea, orange juice, cereal, milk, toast, and donuts served daily from 6-9am and fax/copy service. Pets are allowed-charges apply. Close proximity to Biggs Park Mall, state parks, golfing, restaurants and additional boutique shopping.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shopping at Outlet Mall and boutique shops
* Fishing along scenic Lumber River
* Golfing at Cliffwood Golf Course
* Several State Parks in surrounding area
* Outlet Mall, nearby
* NC Motor Speedway, nearby
* Civil War Drama and Strike at Wind Outdoor Drama, 15 mi.
* South of the Border-Stateline, 20 miles
* Lumber River State Park, 20 mi.
* White Lake, 25 mi.
* Jones Lake State Park, 25 mi.
* City of Fayetteville, NC, 30 mi.
* Darlington Speedway, 60 mi.
* Myrtle Beach, 80 mi.
* Complimentary coffee, tea, orange juice, cereal, milk, toast, and donuts served daily from 6-9am.
* Burger King
* Golden Corral
* Cracker Barrel
* Fuller's Barbecue
* Calabash Seafood
* Carolina Steakman
* Golden City Chinese
* New China
* Papa John's Pizza
* Pizza Cafe
* San Jose Mexican
* Sandpiper Seafood
* Taco Bell
* Waffle House
* Jimmy's Seafood