Americas Best Value Inn Executive Suites/Airport offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our hotel features clean, comfortable rooms, a meeting facility, ATM, free continental breakfast, free coffee in our lobby and free Wi-Fi in all public areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include hairdryers, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp and flat screen cable TVs with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (13 and under in parent's room). We provide free shuttle service 24/7. Late check-out is available for a charge.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located less than 5 miles from Downtown Anchorage, Ben Boeke Ice Arena, University of Alaska Anchorage, Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum, Alaska Pacific University, and the Anchorage International Airport.
Americas Best Value Inn Executive Suites/Airport is your best choice within the "Air Crossroads of the World." Be sure to visit local attractions such as The Alaska Zoo, Chugach State Park, or Flattop Mountain. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for hiking, kayaking, or fishing. We now have a walk-in freezer available for guests to store their catch.
At Americas Best Value Inn Executive Suites/Airport our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Executive Suites/Airport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Center Bowl, 1 mi.
* Alaskan Expedition, 1.9 mi.
* Earthquake Park, 2.1 mi.
* Alaska Raft and Kayak LLC, 2.1 mi.
* Century 16 Cinemas, 2.1 mi.
* Tony Knowles Coastal Bicycle Trail, 2.4 mi.
* Jewel Lake Bowling Center, 3.2 mi.
* Era Helicopters Flightseeing Tours, 3.4 mi.
* Phillips Cruises and Tours, 3.6 mi.
* Alaska Trails, 3.7 mi.
* Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall, 3.8 mi.
* Equinox Wilderness Expeditions, 4 mi.
* Wilderness Place Lodge, 4.2 mi.
* Putters Wild, 4.3 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Dimond Center 9 Movie Theater, 5.2 mi.
* Dimond Center, 5.2 mi.
* Kincaid Park, 5.8 mi.
* Anchorage Golf Course, 8.3 mi.
* Hilltop Ski Area, 10.1 mi.
* ATM on-site
* Business Center (with computer)
* Meeting Facility
* Glacier Brewhouse, 3.4 mi.
* Downtown Anchorage, 3.5 mi.
* Anchorage City Trolley Tours, 3.6 mi.
* Anchorage Museum, 3.6 mi.
* Ben Boeke Ice Arena, 3.7 mi.
* Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum, 4.2 mi.
* Anchorage Opera, 5.1 mi.
* Alaska Botanical Garden, 6.6 mi.
* Alaska Museum of Science and Nature, 6.7 mi.
* The Alaska Zoo, 9 mi.
* Alaska Native Heritage Center, 10.1 mi.
* Chugach State Park, 12.4 mi.
* Flattop Mountain, 14.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Wendy's, 0.007 mi.
* Subway, 0.02 mi.
* Gwennie's Old Alaska Restaurant, 0.02 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.03 mi.
* Capri Pizza, 0.06 mi.
* Tempura Kitchen, 0.8 mi.
* Wings 'N Things, 1.5 mi.
* Campobello Bistro, 1.6 mi.
* Bear Tooth Theatrepub, 1.8 mi.
* Spenard Roadhouse, 1.8 mi.
* Dish Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Applebee's, 2.2 mi.
* Zorba's Gyros, 2.4 mi.
* Siam Cuisine, 4.2 mi.
* Institute of the North, 3.7 mi.
* Center for Behavioral Health Research and Services, 4.7 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 5.2 mi.
* ADS-B Technologies, 5.5 mi.
* Food Bank of Alaska, 5.6 mi.
* AVTEC, Alaska's Institute of Technology - Allied Health, 8.9 mi.
* Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson JBER Air Force Base, 9.1 mi.
* One meeting room with 800 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 40 guests
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* Conference space
* Great Alaska Beer and Barley Wine Festival, January
* Anchorage Fur Rendezvous, February
* Tour of Anchorage, March
* Festival of Flowers, June
* Fiddlehead Music Festival, June
* Blueberry Festival, August
* NECA/IBEW Fire and Ice Extravaganza, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Alaska Anchorage, 4 mi.
* Alaska Pacific University, 4.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Providence Alaska Medical Center, 4.9 mi.
* Alaska Regional Hospital, 5.1 mi.