The newly-renovated Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Texas City is located only 12 miles from beautiful Galveston, Texas and 25 miles from Houston. This 2-story exterior design property offers 58 spacious guestrooms featuring added amenities that include free wireless Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, AM/FM clock radio, in room hairdryer, free local calls and more. Come enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast before you swim in our crystal-clear outdoor pool, open on a seasonal basis through Labor Day (Temporarily Closed). While in the area, play a round of golf down the road or try your luck at the Greyhound Track. If you're into fishing, the nation's largest fishing lake is only 5 miles away plus Gulf of Mexico is within short drive.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golfing at Bayou, Beacon Lakes, Magnolia Creek, South Shore Harbor and more
* Fishing, boating and other water activities along Gulf of Mexico
* Restaurants, shopping, entertainment and sporting events in Greater Houston area
* Fishing, 5 mi.
* Greyhound Racing nearby
* Galveston, TX and Beaches, 12 mi.
* Outdoor Swimming Pool w/ Sunbathing area (Temporarily Closed)(Open on a seasonal basis through Labor Day)
* Bay Street Park, 2 mi
* Jacks Brooks Park, 3 mi
* Gulf Greyhound Park, 3 mi
* Galveston Bay/Gulf of Mexico, 5 mi.
* Tanger Outlets Mall, 8.1 mi.
* Moody Gardens,12 mi
* Moody Mansion and Museum, 12 mi
* Texas A & M University at Galveston, 12 mi
* Galveston, TX and Beaches - 12 miles
* City of Houston, TX, 20 mi
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast served fresh every morning
* Ryan's Steak House, 1 mi.
* Denny's, 1 mi.
* The Reef, 1 mi.
* Dow Chemical, 1 mi.
* BP Oil, 1 mi.
* University of Houston Research Facility, 2 mi.
* City of Houston, 20 mi.
Our meeting facility holds up to 40 people classroom style.