Americas Best Value Inn Sheridan offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 1-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast (available from April to October only), business center, meeting facility, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, table with chairs, cable TV, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (14 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers non-smoking rooms only. Pets are welcome, restrictions apply. We are centrally located only a few blocks from Downtown Sheridan, Sheridan College, Bozeman Trail Museum, and the Sheridan County Airport. We are only 1 minute from Interstate 90.
Americas Best Value Inn Sheridan is your best choice within the Bighorn Region of Wyoming. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, hunting, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Casper. At Americas Best Value Inn Sheridan our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Sheridan, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Otts Memorial Park, 0.2 mi.
* Sheridan Ice Rink, 0.7 mi.
* Centennial Theatres, 0.8 mi.
* Mill Park, 0.9 mi.
* Wyo Theater, 1.1 mi.
* Thorne-Rider Park, 1.2 mi.
* Kendrick Park, 1.8 mi.
* Cloud Peak Lanes, 1.9 mi.
* Rotary Park, 1.9 mi.
* Kendrick Municipal Golf Course, 4.8 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Meeting Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Sheridan County Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Don King Museum, 1 mi.
* Sheridan Main Street Historic District, 1.2 mi.
* Trail End Historic Center, 1.4 mi.
* Sheridan County Fairgrounds, 2.2 mi.
* Bozeman Trail Museum, 10.3 mi.
* Bradford Brinton Memorial and Museum, 14.1 mi.
* T-Rex Natural History Museum, 16.7 mi.
* Connor Battlefield Historic Site, 17.6 mi.
* Ft. Phil Kearny State Historic Site, 25.3 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast available from April to October only
* Open Range Restaurant at the Historic Sheridan Inn, 0.4 mi.
* Rib and Chop House, 0.5 mi.
* Silver Spur Café, 0.5 mi.
* Powder River Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Wyoming Cattle and Creek Company, 0.8 mi.
* Sanford’s Grub Pub and Brewery, 0.9 mi.
* Cowboy Cafe, 1 mi.
* Frackelton's, 1.1 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 1.8 mi.
* Dragon Wall Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* Golden China Restaurant, 2.4 mi.
* Easter Seals Wyoming Center, 0.1 mi.
* Blue Quill Fly Company, 0.3 mi.
* Family Dollar, 0.7 mi.
* Wyoming Game and Fish Department, 0.8 mi.
* Custom Cowboy Shop, 0.8 mi.
* JCPenny, 0.9 mi.
* King’s Saddlery Inc, 1 mi.
* Sheridan Tent and Awning Company, 1.1 mi.
* Safeway, 1.4 mi.
* Huber Energy LLC, 1.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Rangeland Enterprises, 11.7 mi.
* Wyoming Log Homes, 17 mi.
* Total number of meeting rooms: 1
* Total meeting space: 300 square feet
* Meeting space can be divided into smaller rooms: No
* Total seating capacity: 32
* Minimum number of meeting personnel onsite: 1
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting rooms
* Conference space
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Wild West Wine Fest, March
* Sheridan WYO Rodeo, July
* First People’s Pow Wow, July
* Suds N’ Spurs Brewfest, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Sheridan College, 1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sheridan Memorial Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Big Horn Urgent Care, 1.4 mi.
* Sheridan Surgical Center, 1.6 mi.
* Sheridan’s VA Medical Center, 3 mi.