Americas Best Value Inn McMinnville is located in beautiful central Tennessee, commonly known as the "Nursery Capital Of The World" because of the area"s mild winters and warm summers that produce great nursery stock and pleasant weather year round. McMinnville is a progressive community in Warren County conveniently located halfway between Nashville and Chattanooga in the foothills of the Cumberland Plateau. Area attractions include the Southern Museum and Galleries which offers a celebration of life, art, and beauty. The Brady-Hughes-Beasley Archives and Museum, located in historic downtown McMinnville, features antique cameras and historical photographs. Spend a day at beautiful Rock Island State Park, home to the Cumberland Caverns, which are the largest caves in Tennessee. Enjoy delicious southern comfort food at Nana's Kountry Kupboard Restaurant, within walking distance of our hotel. Other local restaurants include Applebee's, Gondola Pizza and Steakhouse, Taco Bell, and McDonald's.
Americas Best Value Inn McMinnville is a three-story interior corridor hotel with comfortable guest rooms furnished with wireless high-speed Internet access, mini-fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, recliner, cable TV with HBO, radio, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. Guests are treated to our free deluxe continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am. Hearty treats include waffles, cereal, hot cereal, fruit, muffins, bagels, bread, coffee, and hot tea. Our sparkling clear outdoor pool is open seasonally. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. A maximum of 3 pets are allowed per room. Our front desk, lobby, business center, and guest laundry facilty are open 24 hours a day. At Americas Best Value Inn McMinnville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Three Star Mall, 1.8 mi.
* Three Star Cinema, 2 mi.
* McMinnville Country Club, 8.9 mi.
* Rock Island State Park, 14.5 mi.
* Fall Creek Falls State Park, 39.9 mi.
* Business Center
* Exercise Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility (open 24 hours)
* Outdoor Pool (Open Memorial Day - Labor Day)
* DeKalb County Fairgrounds, 1.4 mi.
* McMinnville Civic Center, 1.8 mi.
* Brady-Hughes-Beasley Archives, 2 mi.
* Falcon Rest Victorian Mansion, 2.1 mi.
* Southern Museum and Galleries, 2.1 mi.
* Motlow State Community College, 2.3 mi.
* Cumberland Caverns, 9.6 mi.
* Morrison Ruritan Ball Park, 12.8 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am
* Nana's Kountry Kupboard Restaurant, walking distance
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Gondola Pizza and Steakhouse, 0.6 mi.
* Kentucky Fried Chicken, 0.6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.6 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.6 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Bouldin Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Rite Aid, 1.7 mi.
* Pengo Corporation, 2 mi.
* First McMinnville Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* River Park Hospital, 2.1 mi.
* Northland Express Transport, 2.4 mi.
* EZ-Breeze Corporation, 9.3 mi.
* Highland Rim Cycling Classic, mid-May
* Banaroo Music Festival, June
* Nursery Show, October
* Autumn Street Fair, October