Special Hotel Alert
The pool is temporarily closed for repairs. We appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Centrally located on I-75 between Lexington, Kentucky, and Cincinnati, Ohio, the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Williamstown offers 38 newly renovated, clean guest rooms and suites with plenty of parking outside rooms. Our property is located less than 1 mile from Ark Encounter. All guest rooms include microwave and refrigerator. Known as the 'Quiet Motel on the Hill,' this property is situated in the border of the Bluegrass and Northern regions of Kentucky where you can see beautiful sunset views every evening. Recreational activities include picnic tables. Other amenities include free continental breakfast, fax/copy service, truck parking and restaurant next door. Up to two pets per room are welcome for a charge of $9 per pet per night. Based upon availability. El Jalisco Mexican Restaurant now open.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Picnic table area
* Ark Encounter, 0.9 mi.
* Williamstown Lake, 4 mi.
* Dry Ridge Outlet Center, 5 mi.
* Kincaid State Park and Lake, 15 mi.
* Kentucky Horse Park-Lexington, 25 mi.
* Kentucky Speedway, 22 mi.
* Cincinnati Bengals Training Camp (Georgetown), 30 mi.
* Newport Aquarium(Cincinnati), 35 mi.
* Grand Victoria Casino-Rising Sun, Indiana, 38 mi.
* Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, 40 mi.
* Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals Stadiums, 40 mi.
* Cincinnati Arena, 40 mi.
* Coney Island, 40 mi.
* Kings Island, 55 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* El Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, on-site, open daily 11am - 10pm, with liquor
* Country Cooking Country Kitchen, across the street
* Snappy's Tomato Pizza Company, 2 Miles
* Hometown Pizza, 2 Miles
* Shanghai Buffet-Chinese, 5 Miles
* Several fast food establishments in surrounding area
* St. Elizabeth Hospital, 2 Miles
* Dana Manufacturing Plant, 5 Miles
* Toyota Manufacturing Plant (Georgetown), 25 Miles