Americas Best Value Inn Padre Trail Inn offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean comfortable rooms, free continental breakfast, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all public areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include satellite TV, ESPN, mini-fridge, iron, ironing board, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). Late check-out is allowed for a charge. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke-free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located less than 1 mile from Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, and 5 miles from San Diego International Airport. We are conveniently located off of I-8/Mission Valley Freeway at the intersection of Sunset Street and Taylor Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Padre Trail Inn offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, hiking, family vacation or simply passing through. Explore local attractions such as Soma, Valley View Casino Center, University of San Diego, SeaWorld San Diego, Mission Bay, USS Midway Museum, San Diego Symphony, San Diego Zoo, or Qualcomm Stadium. At Americas Best Value Inn Padre Trail Inn our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Padre Trail Inn, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cygnet Theatre, 0.4 mi.
* National Comedy Theatre, 1.7 mi.
* Sail Ho Golf Club, 1.7 mi.
* Cinema Under The Stars, 1.9 mi.
* Riverwalk Golf Club, 2.4 mi.
* Barnes Tennis Center, 2.4 mi.
* AMC Fashion Valley 18, 2.6 mi.
* Fashion Valley Mall, 2.6 mi.
* H2O Jet Ski Rental, 2.9 mi.
* Seaforth Sportfishing, 3.1 mi.
* Westfield Mission Valley, 3.3 mi.
* San Diego Hiking Trails, 4 mi.
* San Diego Speed Boat Adventures Inc., 4.7 mi.
* Palomar Card Club, 4.9 mi.
* Snorkel San Diego Scuba, 7.1 mi.
* Kearny Mesa Bowl, 8 mi.
* Hike Bike Kayak Inc., 9 mi.
* Mission Trails Regional Park, 11.3 mi.
* Adventure Ski and Snowboard School, 23.9 mi.
* Solid Rock Gym, 24.3 mi.
* Sycuan Casino, 25.6 mi.
* Business center (with computer)
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor heated pool
* Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, 0.3 mi.
* Squibob Square, 0.5 mi.
* Soma, 1 mi.
* Valley View Casino Center, 1.3 mi.
* SeaWorld San Diego, 2.5 mi.
* Mission Bay, 3.9 mi.
* USS Midway Museum, 4.1 mi.
* San Diego Symphony, 4.7 mi.
* San Diego Convention Center, 5.3 mi.
* Balboa Park, 5.6 mi.
* San Diego Zoo, 6.2 mi.
* Petco Park, 6.2 mi.
* Qualcomm Stadium, 6.2 mi.
* Legoland, 31.1 mi.
* San Diego Zoo Safari Park, 31.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Padre Cafe, On-Site
* Casa Guadalajara, 0.08 mi.
* Living Room Cafe and Bistro, 0.5 mi.
* Cafe Coyote, 0.6 mi.
* Harney Sushi, 0.6 mi.
* Old Town Mexican Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Crazee Burger, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 0.6 mi.
* New Orleans Creole Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.2 mi. 0.8 mi.
* Denny's, 0.8 mi.
* Hunter Steakhouse, 0.8 mi.
* The Cheesecake Factory, 2.7 mi.
* Gordon Biersch, 3 mi.
* King's Fish House, 3 mi.
* Benihana, 3.6 mi.
* Caltrans, 0.1 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 0.7 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente, 1.3 mi.
* US Navy Department, 3.2 mi.
* Nassco, 3.7 mi.
* San Diego Gas and Electric, 6.9 mi.
* Kyocera International Inc., 7 mi.
* Lockheed Martin, 8.1 mi.
* Salk Institute for Biological Studies, 11.6 mi.
* Qualcomm Incorporated, 13.1 mi.
* LG Electronics MobileComm, 13.7 mi.
* US Steel Corporation, 21.2 mi.
* Nokia San Diego, 21.7 mi.
* 900 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 35 guests
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* PGA Tour, January
* San Diego Museum Month, February
* Flower Fields Ranunculus Season, March - April
* San Diego County Fair, June
* San Diego Comic Con, July
* Dixieland Jazz Festival, November
* San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival, November
* Whale Watching Season, December - March
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of San Diego, 1.4 mi.
* San Diego State University, 8.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* University of California San Diego Medical Center, 2.7 mi.
* Scripps Mercy Hospital, 2.8 mi.