Charming inn located in the heart of San Clemente, known as the Spanish Village by the Sea. Perfect for the value-seeking, budget-conscious guest. The Americas Best Value Inn-San Clemente Beach is minutes away from the San Clemente State Beach and Park, world-famous San Clemente Pier, Trestle Beach, Camp Pendleton Marine Base, San Onofre Nuclear Powerplant, San Clemente Municipal Golf Course, Dana Point Harbor and Capistrano Beach. Legoland is 40 minutes to the south, Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm are 40 minutes to the north. This inn is conveniently located off the I-5 freeway at El Camino Real. Fine restaurants and taverns are within walking distance. All rooms have 25-inch TVs with full cable and HBO, microwave, and refrigerator. Free morning coffee available in the lobby. Family suites, adjoining rooms and Jacuzzi suites are available.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Disneyland, 30 minutes
* Legoland,25 minutes
* Dana Point, Laguna Beach and Newport Beach, 10 - 30 minutes
* Trestle Beach
* California State Beach
* S.C. Pier
* Trestle Beach, nearby
* San Clemente State Beach, 1/2 mi.
* San Clemente Pier, 1 mi.
* Capistrano Beach, 3 mi.
* Dana Point Harbor, 9 mi.
* Mission San Juan, 9 mi.
* Legoland, 30 mi.
* Disneyland, 30 mi.
* Nixon Library, 30 mi.
* Sea World-San Diego, 30 mi.
* El Mariachi Restaurant, next door
* Shorehouse Landing Restaurant, next door
* Pipes Restaurant, next door
* Fisherman's Restaurant on the pier, 1 1/2 mi.
* Sonny's Pizza and Pasta, 1/2 mi.
* Tommy's Restaurant, 1/4 mi.
* Camp Pendleton Marine Base, nearby
* San Onofre Nuclear Plant, nearby
* Southern California Edison, nearby