Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Anadarko, Oklahoma. Our hotel is located southwest of the capital city of Oklahoma. Come experience a guided tour of Indian City, USA, Anadarko Philomathic Pioneer Museum, Southern Plains Indian Museum, Tribal Complexes, or the National Hall of Fame for Famous American Indians. We are three miles from the new Gold River Bingo and Casino and one mile from the Silver Buffalo Casino. Auto enthusiasts will enjoy the many car shows in the Chickasha area. There is something for the whole family to enjoy in Anadarko.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is the only property in Anadarko that offers an on-site full service restaurant with a daily breakfast, lunch buffet, and evening supper, plus a seafood special on Friday nights. We also have a complimentary hot breakfast for our guests served daily from 6am to 11am. Our hotel has a meeting/banquet facility that accommodates up to 200 people, an enclosed outdoor swimming pool, on-site seasonal lounge, fitness room, and guest laundry service. We offer ample truck and tour bus parking. We offer 50 charming, fully renovated guest rooms and extended stay suites featuring complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, iron, ironing boards, sofas, kitchenettes, coffeemakers, cable TV with HBO, and much more for your enjoyment and convenience. Come stay at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in the Indian capital of the nation.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
While in Anadarko, OK view historic exhibits of Southern Plains Tribes of Native Americans or enjoy shopping in historic downtown where sidewalks pavers display an Indian mosaic design of the teepee, fire and arrows representing home, warmth and protection. Don't forget to see tribal dancing, murals, arts and crafts and railroad memorabilia at nearby attractions.
* On-site seasonal lounge
* Fitness Center
* Outdoor Pool
* Meeting facility
* Guest laundromat
* Southern Plains Indian Museum, 1 mi.
* American Indian Hall of Fame, 1 mi.
* Anadarko Post Office Murals, 1 mi.
* Anadarko Philomathic Pioneer Museum, 2 mi.
* Indian City USA, 3 mi.
* University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, 15 mi.
* Fort Cobb Reservior State Park, 20 mi.
* Tribal Complexes, 25 mi.
* Kiowa Tribal Museum, 25 mi.
* Red Rock Canyon Park, 30 mi.
* Fort Sills Missle Center, 30 mi.
* Complimentary hot breakfast including two eggs, toast, hash browns and bacon or sausage link which is good for two guests per room, served from 6 am to 11 am.
* On-site restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* Minutes away from several fast food establishments