Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Branford, conveniently located off of I-95 Exit 56. Branford is positioned along the Atlantic Ocean shoreline, east of New Haven. Discover the treasured Thimble Islands as you take a cruise from the town dock in Stony Creek. Or enjoy more than 3,500 acres of woodlands and lush salt marshes on miles of hiking trails. Our Branford hotel is only ten miles from Yale University. We are also near Stony Creek Museum, Shore Line Trolley Museum, and Children's Museum. We are within walking distance to local restaurants including U.S.S. Chowder Pot, Dunkin Donuts, and Exit 56 Diner. We are across the street from Stop and Shop Supermarket.
Americas Best Value Inn Branford offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff. Stay connected with free upgraded wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, satellite TV with HBO, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 16 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. At Americas Best Value Inn Branford, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fairways Driving Range, 0.6 mi.
* Regal Branford Stadium 12, 1.2 mi.
* Lockworks Shopping Center, 1.6 mi.
* Twin Lakes Golf Course, 2.5 mi.
* Pine Orchard Country Club, 3.2 mi.
* Guilford Lakes Golf Course, 5.8 mi.
* AMF Bowling Center, 6.9 mi.
* Showcase Cinemas North Haven, 10.3 mi.
* Clinton Crossing Outlet Center, 12.7 mi.
* East Rock Park, 13.7 mi.
* Brunswick Colony Lanes, 14.1 mi.
* Mohegan Sun Casino, 44.5 mi.
* Foxwoods Resort Casino, 48.2 mi.
* Beautiful Hammonasett State Park/Beach, 13.2 mi.
* Stony Creek Museum, 2.2 mi.
* Thimble Island Cruise, 2.6 mi.
* Harrison House, 3.7 mi.
* Thomas Griswold House, 5.7 mi.
* Shore Line Trolley Museum, 6.2 mi.
* New Haven Train Station, 9.7 mi.
* Children's Museum, 9.9 mi.
* Peabody Museum of Natural History, 10 mi.
* Eli Whitney Museum, 11.2 mi.
* Coffee is available in the lobby from 7am to 11pm
* U.S.S. Chowder Pot, 0.05 mi.
* Exit 56 Diner, 0.1 mi.
* Dunkin Donuts, 0.2 mi.
* Willoughby's Coffee and Tea, 0.2 mi.
* Stop and Shop Supermarket, 0.2 mi.
* Annie's Coffee Shop, 0.3 mi.
* Su Casa Mexican Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Parthenon Diner Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Margarita's Grill, 0.9 mi.
* Marco Pizzeria, 1.4 mi.
* Campania Ristorante and Taverna, 1.5 mi.
* Anthony's Italian Restaurant, 2.6 mi.
* Donovan's Reef, 2.7 mi.
* Pacesetter Construction Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc, 0.4 mi.
* CAS Medical Systems Inc, 0.7 mi.
* Blakeslee Prestress, 0.9 mi.
* Howmet Turbine Components, 1 mi.
* Harco Lab, 3.4 mi.
* Great Connecticut Traditional Jazz Festival, July
Local Colleges and Universities
* St. Mary School, 4.3 mi.
* Yale University, 10.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Branford Hill Health Care Center, 0.5 mi.
* Yale-New Haven Shoreline Medical Center, 5.6 mi.
* Smilow Cancer Hospital, 10.3 mi.
* Hospital of Saint Raphael, 10.9 mi.