Special Hotel Alert
***Phone lines are temporarily down. Please call 1-775-885-0121 until further notice***
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn, conveniently located in Nevada's capitol. Our Carson City hotel is close to Lake Tahoe, Reno, and Virginia City. Make sure to visit the nearby classic historical sites such as Nevada State Capitol Building, Nevada State Rail Road Museum, Carson City Children's Museum, Nevada State, and Historic Foreman-Roberts House Museum. Explore Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park, Carson City Fairgrounds/Fuji Park, and the Aquatic Facility. Skate at the Virginia Orcutt Skatepark, tee off at Silver Oak Golf Course, and shop at Mills Park. If you are up for the challenge, test your luck at Casino Fandango or Carson City Nugget Casino. Satisfy your appetite at one of the nearby restaurants including Grandma Hatties, Ming's Chinese Restaurant, Applebee's, Sparky's Sports Bar/Grill, Q's Steaks BBQ and Salads, and Jack in the Box.
While staying at Americas Best Value Inn Carson City, enjoy the comforts of home as our courteous, knowledgeable staff is here to assist you daily from 7am-5am. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast featuring cereal, donuts, danishes, milk, juice, coffee, and tea served from 7-10am. Take a refreshing swim in our crystal-clear seasonal outdoor heated pool and relax by our gazebo area. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundromat. Settle into one of our 58 newly remodeled guest rooms featuring free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, coffeemakers, AM/FM clock, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Carson City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Carson Mall, 1 mi.
* Governor's Field, 1.1 mi.
* Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park, 1.5 mi.
* Brewery Arts Center, 1.7 mi.
* Aquatic Facility, 2.2 mi.
* Carson City Community Ctr., 2.5 mi.
* Carson City Fairgrounds, 2.6 mi.
* Fuji Park, 2.6 mi.
* Mills Park, 2.7 mi.
* Virginia Orcutt Skatepark, 2.7 mi.
* Northgate Movies 10, 3.2 mi.
* Silver Oak Golf Course, 3.9 mi.
* Horse Creek Ranch, 4.8 mi.
* Empire Ranch Golf Course, 5.3 mi.
* Gazebo area
* Guest laundry facility
* Heated seasonal outdoor pool (Open from Memorial Day-Labor Day)
* Nevada State Rail Road Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Carson City Convention and Visitors Center, 0.6 mi.
* Casino Fandango, 1.3 mi.
* Downtown Carson City, 1.4 mi.
* Carson City Nugget Casino, 1.8 mi.
* Carson City Children's Museum, 1.9 mi.
* State Capitol Building, 1.9 mi.
* Nevada State Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Historic Foreman-Roberts House Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Bodines Casino, 2.7 mi.
* Slot World Casino, 3 mi.
* Silver Dollar Casino, 4.3 mi.
* Virginia City, 16.7 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 7-10am.
* Coffee available in lobby, 7am-5am
* Grandma Hatties, walking distance
* Ming's Chinese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.4 mi.
* Sparky's Sports Bar and Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.6 mi.
* Q's Steaks BBQ and Salads, 0.7 mi.
* IHOP, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.8 mi.
* El Charro Avitia, 1 mi.
* Red's Old 395 Grill, 1.1 mi.
* Carson Tahoe Veterinary Hospital, 0.3 mi.
* Jollibee Foods Corp., 0.3 mi.
* Regis Corp., 0.6 mi.
* M and R Construction Corp., 0.9 mi.
* Southwest Gas Corp., 1 mi.
* Med Direct Urgent Care, 1.1 mi.
* Silver State Energy Corp., 1.5 mi.
* Victory Energy Corp., 1.7 mi.
* Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center, 2.2 mi.
* Carson-Tahoe Hospital, 2.4 mi.
* University of Nevada Reno, Carson-Storey County, 3.1 mi.
* Western Nevada Community College, 4.4 mi.