Americas Best Value Inn Salisbury is a great starting point for your trip to southeastern Maryland. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, HBO, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates.
For your comfort, our hotel offers non-smoking and smoking rooms. A limited number of small pets are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet per stay. We are conveniently located off of Highway 13 only 12 miles from the Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport.
Americas Best Value Inn Salisbury offers ideal accommodations while you enjoy some of the local area attractions such as the Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art or the Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame. Head out to Pocomoke River State Park for a day of swimming, hiking or fishing or take a trip to nearby Ocean City, Maryland for a day at the beach. At Americas Best Value Inn Salisbury our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Salisbury, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Barnes and Noble Bookstore, walking distance
* The Centre At Salisbury, 0.9 mi.
* Wood Creek Golf Course, 2.8 mi.
* Coco’s Parties and Play, 5 mi.
* Cherokee Bowling Lanes, 6.4 mi.
* Nutters Crossing Golf Course, 8.1 mi.
* Pocomoke River Canoe Company, 22.3 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting/Banquet Facilities
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Wicomico County Tourism Department, 0.8 mi.
* Regal Salisbury Stadium 16, 1.5 mi.
* Friends of Poplar Hill Mansion, 3.6 mi.
* Salisbury Zoo, 4.6 mi.
* Arthur W. Perdue Stadium, 4.7 mi.
* Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame, 4.8 mi.
* Wicomico Youth and Civic Center, 5.2 mi.
* Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, 5.4 mi.
* Salisbury Pewter, 5.7 mi.
* Pemberton Historical Park, 7.4 mi.
* Pocomoke River State Park, 26.7 mi.
* Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Inc, 32.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* The Green Turtle, walking distance
* Applebee's, 0.2 mi.
* Burger King 0.2 mi.
* Chinatown Buffet 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza, 0.3 mi.
* Ikebana, 0.4 mi.
* Tokyo Steak House, 0.5 mi.
* Outback Steak House, 0.5 mi.
* IHOP, 0.5 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 0.5 mi.
* Chili's, 0.6 mi.
* Zia's Italian Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Red Lobster, 1 mi.
* Cactus Taverna, 1.1 mi.
* Delmar Diner, 3.3 mi.
* MoJo’s, 3.9 mi.
* Old Mill Crab House, 4.1 mi.
* Sakura Japan, 4.2 mi.
* Market Street Inn, 4.2 mi.
* Pemberton Coffeehouse, 4.7 mi.
* The Irish Penny Pub and Grill, 5.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.3 mi.
* The Knowland Group, 0.5 mi.
* K and L Microwave Inc, 0.9 mi.
* Pepsi Bottling Ventures, 1.3 mi.
* WBOC TV, 2.1 mi.
* Delmarva On Line, 2.3 mi.
* Perdue, 5.6 mi.
* SYSCO Food, 32 mi.
* 2 meeting rooms available
* Small meeting room holds up to 50 people
* Big Banquet Hall holds up to 85 people
* Equipment available includes a microphone, AV, high-speed wireless Internet, music system, and podium
* Banquet services are also available
* Pork in the Park, April
* Purnell-Thomas Memorial Tennis Tournament, August
* Autumn Wine Festival, October
* Good Beer Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Salisbury University, 5.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Banfield Pet Hospital, 0.3 mi.
* Peninsula Regional Medical Center, 4 mi.