The Americas Best Value Inn of Niantic and East Lyme is located in Eastern Connecticut's New London County, on the Long Island Sound. We are conveniently located next to shopping centers, within walking distance to restaurants, and have easy access to nearby attractions. This is a beautifully remodeled single and double story property with exterior corridors, both buildings have drive up to your room convenience . Our rooms are furnished with hi-speed internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, and cable TV with HBO. Hairdryer, iron, ironing board, smoking and non-smoking rooms are available upon request. We also offer complimentary local calls. Small house trained pets are welcome for a charge of $20 per stay. A deposit of $50 is required and is refundable as long as the room remains clean. The pet cannot be left alone in the room. Come stay to play, work, or just sleep in. Our courteous and experienced staff will make you feel right at home.
Niantic and East Lyme are in New London County, in the Norwich-New London metro area. Niantic is a village in the Town of East Lyme, Connecticut. Located on Long Island Sound, Niantic Bay is popular for swimming, fishing and boating. Rocky Neck State Park, offers great views of Long Island Sound, including several offshore islands such as Gardiners Island, Plum Island, and the distant tip of Long Island, Orient Point. The Rocky Neck beach is known for its sandbar, one of the few places along the Connecticut shoreline free of rocks and stones. At low tide the sandbar lies exposed and bathers may walk out into the water for quite some distance before reaching waist deep water. Some must see area attractions: Waterford Speedbowl, Niantic and East Lyme Beaches, the Crystal Mall, Rocky Neck State Park, Long Island Sound Ferry Rides, New London and Waterford, Nature's Art and Dinosaur Crossing, the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, the Groton Submarine Naval Base, the Mystic Seaport Village, the Mystic Aquarium, Gillette Castle State Park, the Mohegan Sun Casino, Essex Steamboat and Train rides, and the Foxwoods Resorts and Casinos.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Connecticut Wine Trail
* Cedar Ridge Golf Course
* East Lyme Driving Range
* Waterford Speedbowl
* Family Bowl Inc
* Holiday Bowl Lanes
* Crystal Mall
* Downtown Niantic Shopping
* Village by the Bay
* Nearby seasonal activities include cross country skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, wildlife viewing, horseback riding, tennis, swimming, snorkeling, diving, water skiing, boating, and surfing
* Guest laundry facility
* Waterford Speedbowl, 2 mi.
* Niantic and East Lyme Beaches, 2 mi.
* Crystal Mall, 2 mi.
* Rocky Neck State Park, 2 mi.
* Long Island Sound Ferries, 3 mi.
* New London and Waterford, 3 mi.
* Nature's Art and Dinosaur Crossing, 3 mi.
* U.S. Coast Guard Academy, 3 mi.
* Groton Submarine Naval Base, 4 mi.
* Mystic Seaport Village, 10 mi.
* Mystic Aquarium, 10 mi.
* Gillette Castle State Park, 10 mi.
* Mohegan Sun Casino, 13 mi.
* Essex Steamboat and Train Rides, 15 mi.
* Foxwoods Resorts and Casinos, 20 mi.
* Quiznos, next door
* Burger King, across street
* Illiano's Grill, walking distance
* The Shack, walking distance
* King Garden Chinese Restaurant, walking distance
* Flanders Seafood Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Elenis Restaurant Pizza, 1.7 mi.
* Advanced Eyecare LLC, 0.2 mi.
* Pataya Flooring and Stone Supplies, 0.2 mi.
* Caulkins Building and Design, 1.7 mi.
* Ozone Industries Inc, 1.7 mi.
* Hermitage Hospital Products, 2.9 mi.
* Millstone Power Plant, 3 mi.
* National Seating and Mobility, 4 mi.
* American Constructors Group, 4.6 mi.
* Pfizer Pharmaceutical, 5 mi.
* US Naval Submarine Base, 5 mi.
* Electric Boat, 5 mi.