Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn North Platte, located in southwestern Nebraska. North Platte is home to the world's largest rail yard, Bailey Yard, which can be viewed from the Golden Spike Tower and Visitor Center. Learn more about the railroad at Cody Park Railroad Museum and Union Pacific Railroad. Local museums include the North Platte Area Children's Museum and Lincoln County Museum. North Platte is also home to the state of Nebraska's annual official celebration known as "Nebraskaland Days". Taco John's, Merricks Ranch House, and Tempura Japanese Restaurant are within walking distance of our hotel.
Our hotel offers two stories of exterior corridor guest rooms with drive up to the door convenience. Pets are allowed-restrictions apply. Start your day right with a cup of our free coffee available in our lobby. Take advantage of our free pre-arranged airport shuttle service to and from Lee Bird Field Airport. Let our on-site business center be your office while you are on the road. During the summer, enjoy a swim in our seasonal heated outdoor pool. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout our public areas and guest rooms. Each of our comfortable guest rooms features a cable TV with HBO, coffeemaker, alarm clock radio, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. A microwave, mini-fridge, and hairdryer are available upon request. Children age 12 and younger stay for free in their parent's room. At Americas Best Value Inn North Platte, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Nebraska Athletic Club, 0.7 mi. (Hotel guests receive free access)
* Carmike 6 Movie Theater, 0.8 mi.
* Platte River Mall, 1 mi.
* Cedar Bowl, 1.4 mi.
* Westfield Shopping Center, 1.7 mi.
* Buffalo Bill Ranch State Park, 3.4 mi.
* Lake Maloney, 7.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Heated Outdoor Pool (Open from June 1st to September 15th)
* North Platte Area Children's Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Cody Park Railroad Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Union Pacific Railroad, 1.6 mi.
* Fort Cody Trading Post, 1.8 mi.
* Lincoln County Museum, 3.4 mi.
* Golden Spike Tower and Visitors Center, 4.7 mi.
* Coffee is available daily in the lobby
* Taco John's, 0.4 mi.
* Merricks Ranch House, 0.4 mi.
* Espresso Shoppe, 0.4 mi.
* Tempura Japanese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Main Street Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Little Mexico, 0.5 mi
* Depot Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Papa Murphy's, 0.5 mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 0.7 mi.
* Depot Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* KFC, 0.8 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Amigos, 1.3 mi.
* Valentino's Italian Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Perkins, 1.8 mi.
* Professional Collection Services, 0.3 mi.
* JCPenney, 1.1 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter, 1.1 mi.
* Nebraskaland Days, June
Local Colleges and Universities
* North Platte Community College, 2.7 mi.
* Mid Plains Technical College, 2.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* West Central District Health, 0.5 mi.
* Great Plains Regional Medical Center, 1.7 mi.