Americas Best Value Inn Blythe offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast and complimentary coffee in our lobby. Stop in for a meal at our on-site restaurant Courtesy Coffee Shop, open daily from 6am-9pm. Take break from the heat in our outdoor pool open year round. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, and cable TV.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are allowed, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off of Interstate 10, nearby downtown Blythe. We are only 6 miles from the Blythe Airport and several local attractions such as Palo Verde Historical Museum, the Colorado River Fair Grounds, and Palo Verde College.
Americas Best Value Inn Blythe is your best choice in the Lower Colorado River Valley region of Riverside County. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Los Angeles or Phoenix. At Americas Best Value Inn Blythe our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Blythe, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* All Star Cinemas, 0.01 mi.
* Hobson Shopping Center, 0.1 mi.
* Sunlight Bowling Center, 0.9 mi.
* Blythe Municipal Golf Course, 5.3 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* On-site Restaurant
* Outdoor Pool
* Picnic Area
* Miller Park, 0.5 mi.
* Todd Park, 0.7 mi.
* Palo Verde Historical Museum, 0.7 mi.
* Black History Museum and Multi-Cultural Society, 0.7 mi.
* Appleby Park, 1 mi.
* Colorado River Fair Grounds, 4 mi.
* Palo Verde Dam, 17.9 mi.
* Blythe Intaglios, 17.7 mi.
* Quartzsite Historical Society, 23.3 mi.
* Cibola Wildlife Refuge, 27.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Courtesy Coffee Shop, Casual Dining. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Open daily from 6am-9pm
* Del Taco, 0.01 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.01 mi.
* Carls Jr. Restaurant, 0.03 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.06 mi.
* Rebel BBQ, 0.06 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.06 mi.
* Quiznos, 0.09 mi.
* Domino’s Pizza, 0.09 mi.
* Wang's Palace, 0.09 mi.
* La Casita Dos, 0.1 mi.
* Popeye's, 0.1 mi.
* Rositas Mexican Cuisine, 0.2 mi.
* Red Cactus Bar and Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Pho Saigon, 1.1 mi.
* Johnson Refrigeration Inc., 0.6 mi.
* Smart and Final, 0.7 mi.
* Fisher Ranch Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Sheltering Wings Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Ironwood State Prisons, 17.7 mi.
* Chuckwalla Valley Raceway, 52.7 mi.
* Blythe Bluegrass Festival, January
* Colorado River Fair, March
* Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, March
Local Colleges and Universities
* Palo Verde College, 6.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Palo Verde Hospital, 0.8 mi.