Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn Langley/Vancouver. Our hotel is located within easy access of Highway 1, just 8 kilometers from Fort Langley National Historic Site. Langley is host to a vibrant downtown area combined with gorgeous natural scenery, making it a unique destination. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that historic Langley and the nearby cities of Vancouver and Abbotsford have to offer.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free full breakfast and coffee service in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will be sure to take advantage of our business center with computer, fax, and copy services. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV, iron, ironing board, and wake-up service. Take some time and relax in our sauna and steam room. Pets are welcome. Charges apply.
There are several restaurants located nearby our hotel including Fat Burger, ABC Country Restaurant, and Tokyo Hon Sushi. Langley and the surrounding areas host numerous annual festivals and events, including the Vancouver International Boat Show in February, the Langley Cruise-In during September, and the Arts Alive Festival every August. Take a short drive down to The Greater Vancouver Zoo and check out over 800 animals. Try your luck at Cascades Casino or head over to the Fort Wine Company for a wine tasting. Children will have a blast at the Great Escape and Planet Lazer. Play a round of golf at Belmont Golf Course, or catch a movie at Colossus Langley Cinemas.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Langley/Vancouver, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* The Great Escape, 2.5 km.
* Langley Skateboard Park, 4 km.
* Planet Lazer, 4.1 km.
* Willowbrook Shopping Center, 4.6 km.
* Newlands Golf and Country Club, 4.8 km.
* Belmont Golf Course, 5 km.
* Willowbrooks Lanes, 5.1 km.
* Brae Island Regional Park, 8.1 km.
* Colossus Langley Cinemas, 8.4 km.
* Cineplex Odeon, 15.4 km.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* CanLan Ice Sports, 2.8 km.
* Cascades Casino, 3.3 km.
* Go Bananas Kids Playground, 5 km.
* Canadian Museum of Flight, 5.1 km.
* Langley Events Center, 6.1 km.
* Langley Curling Club, 6.3 km.
* Mountain View Farms Breeding and Conservation Centre, 7.5 km.
* Fort Langley National Historic Site of Canada, 7.7 km.
* Thunderbird Show Park, 9 km.
* Cloverdale Arena, 9.6 km.
* Greater Vancouver Zoo, 15.5 km.
* Fort Wine Company, 16.4 km.
* Free full breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Fat Burger, 0.75 km.
* ABC Country Restaurant, 2.2 km.
* Best Grill, 2.3 km.
* Tokyo Hon Sushi, 2.9 km.
* Monte Carlo Pizza, 3.1 km.
* Wong's Chinese Seafood Restaurant, 3.4 km.
* C-Lovers Fish and Chips, 3.6 km.
* BombayBite Fine East India Cuisine, 3.6 km.
* Montana's Cookhouse, 3.6 km.
* Olive Garden, 3.7 km.
* Poseidon Greek Restaurant, 3.7 km.
* Sonoma Grill and Lounge, 3.7 km.
* Pho Hoa Restaurant, 3.8 km.
* Red Robin, 3.9 km.
* Venetis Restaurant Steak and Seafood House, 4 km.
* Earls Restaurant, 4.4 km.
* KVC Industries Corporation, 2.4 km.
* Deloitte, 3.5 km.
* Sears Home Store, 4.1 km.
* Costco, 4.3 km.
* Meeting facility for up to 20 people
* Vancouver International Boat Show, February
* Langley Cruise-In, September
* Arts Alive Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Kwantlen Polytechnic University, 3.8 km.
* Trinity Western University, 3.9 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Avecina Medical Clinic, 3.7 km.
* Langley Memorial Hospital, 5.7 km.