Americas Best Value Inn Augusta/South offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, coffee/tea in lobby, a business center, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemakers, cable TV, ESPN, and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located near attractions such as Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta Riverwalk, Woodrow Wilson’s Boyhood Home, and the Morris Museum of Art. We are just off of Spring Grove and Deans Bridge Road (Hwy 1).
Americas Best Value Inn Augusta/South is your best choice within the “The Garden City of the South”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Decatur or Atlanta. At Americas Best Value Inn Augusta/South our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Augusta/South, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Skateland of Augusta, 2.3 mi.
* AMF Masters Lanes, 4.1 mi.
* Augusta Mall, 4.2 mi.
* Pendleton King Park, 5.1 mi.
* Augusta Exchange & Movie Theater, 6.2 mi.
* Adventure Crossings, 8 mi.
* Augusta Movies, 8.3 mi.
* Augusta Diamond Lakes, 9.8 mi.
* Masters Cinemas 7, 9.9 mi.
* Pointe South Golf Club, 10.9 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Safety Deposit Box
* Lake Olmstead Stadium, 7.5 mi.
* Augusta Canal National Heritage Area, 7.5 mi.
* Augusta Riverwalk, 7.8 mi.
* Gertrude Herbert Art Institute, 8.1 mi.
* Old Government House, 8.2 mi.
* James Brown Arena, 8.3 mi.
* Woodrow Wilson Boyhood Home, 8.4 mi.
* Imperial Theatre, 8.8 mi.
* Morris Museum of Art, 9.2 mi.
* Augusta National Golf Club, 11.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Captain D’s Seafood, 0.4 mi.
* Burger King, 0.6 mi.
* Villa Europa, 2.4 mi.
* Waffle House, 4.7 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 5.1 mi.
* McDonalds, 6.7 mi.
* Bistro 491, 7.5 mi.
* Frog Hollow Tavern, 7.7 mi.
* Beanie’s at the River, 9.1 mi.
* Augustino’s Italian Eatery & Steaks, 9.3 mi.
* Krystals, 9.6 mi.
* Coca Cola Distribution Centers, 4.1 mi.
* Sitel Telemarketing, 4.2 mi.
* Thermal Ceramics Inc, 5 mi.
* Fort Gordon Army Base, 6 mi.
* Sam’s Club, 6.8 mi.
* Walmart, 7.9 mi.
* Arts in Heart of Augusta, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Augusta Technical College, 2 mi.
* Paine College, 6.3 mi.
* Georgia Regents University, 6.5 mi.
* MCG Medical College of Georgia, 6.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Eisenhower Medical Center, 5.4 mi.
* Doctors Hospital of Augusta, 6.3 mi.
* University Hospital, 7.4 mi.