Americas Best Value Inn Clear Lake offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free deluxe continental breakfast, business center, coffee/tea in lobby, a heated outdoor pool, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, iron, ironing boards, coffeemakers, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, and Showtime.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are centrally located near attractions such as The Fort Custer Maze, The Kinney Pioneer Museum, Clear Lake Arts Center, and The Surf Ballroom & Museum. We are just off I-35 and Highway 18.
Americas Best Value Inn Clear Lake is your best choice within the “River City.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Des Moines or Mason City. At Americas Best Value Inn Clear Lake our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Clear Lake, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Anytime Fitness, 1.3 mi.
* Clear Lake Aquatic Center, 1.4 mi.
* Crazy Minnow Company, 1.5 mi.
* Iowa Trolley Park, 1.7 mi.
* Lake Theatre, 1.8 mi.
* Adrenaline X Laser Tag, 1.9 mi.
* Lady of the Lake, 2.1 mi.
* Cinema West, 4.6 mi.
* Plamor Mini-Golf, 5 mi.
* Buddy Holiday Place, 6.1 mi.
* Southbridge Mall, 8.3 mi.
* Diamond Jo Worth Casino, 21.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Heated Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Fort Custer Maze, 1.4 mi.
* Kinney Pioneer Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Clear Lake Arts Center, 1.8 mi.
* Surf Ballroom & Museum, 2 mi.
* Clear Lake State Park, 4.3 mi.
* McIntosh Woods State Park, 5.9 mi.
* Historic Park Inn, 8.5 mi.
* The Music Man Square, 8.5 mi.
* Macnider Art Museum, 8.7 mi.
* Stockman House Museum, 9 mi.
* 1912 Steam Locomotive, 9.2 mi.
* Pilot Knob State Park, 23.3 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, 0.04 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.08 mi.
* Arby’s, 0.1 mi.
* Culver’s, 0.1 mi.
* Rice House Chinese Food, 0.2 mi.
* McDonalds, 0.2 mi.
* Casey’s Carry Out Pizza, 0.2 mi.
* Cancun Mexican Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Bennigan’s, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Taco John’s, 1.5 mi.
* Backyard Deli, 1.8 mi.
* Ge-Jo’s By the Lake Italian, 1.9 mi.
* Prime N Wine, 6 mi.
* The Quarry, 8.3 mi.
* 1910 Grille, 8.5 mi.
* Suzie-Q Café, 8.6 mi.
* Northwestern Steakhouse, 9.3 mi.
* SERTA Mattress Co., 2.1 mi.
* Kingland Systems Corporation, 2.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 5.3 mi.
* Turk Brothers Racing, 6.3 mi.
* Walgreens, 7.3 mi.
* National Guard, 8.3 mi.
* Sears, 9 mi.
* Bicycle Blues & Barbecue Festival, July
* Harvest Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* North Iowa Community College, 12.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mercy Medical Center, 7.4 mi.