Americas Best Value Inn Wichita West/Airport offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, 39 inch flat panel cable TV, and ESPN. Our property also has a business center and offers several business services to our guests free of charge.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are conveniently located less than 3 miles from Wichita Mid-Continent Airport, and are near to several local area attractions such as Friends University and Lawrence-Dumont Stadium. We are located off of US Highway 54 and Dugan Road.
Americas Best Value Inn Wichita West/Airport is your best choice within the “Air Capital of the World”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Kansas City or Oklahoma City. At Americas Best Value Inn Wichita West/Airport our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Wichita West/Airport, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Palace Theatre, 1 mi.
* Movie Machine, 1.6 mi.
* Towne West Square, 1.7 mi.
* West Acres Bowling Center, 2.4 mi.
* Brown Thrush Park, 2.5 mi.
* Bingo Casino West, 2.8 mi.
* Sedgwick County Park, 3.8 mi.
* Orpheum Theater, 5.2 mi.
* Warren Theatres, 5.4 mi.
* Auburn Hills Golf Course, 5.4 mi.
* Botanica, 5.6 mi.
* Newmarket Square, 6.5 mi.
* MacDonald Golf Course, 8.1 mi.
* Starlite Drive-In Theatre, 8.5 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Outdoor Plug Ins
* Lawrence-Dumont Stadium, 4.1 mi.
* Sedgwick County Zoo, 4.6 mi.
* Exploration Place, 4.8 mi.
* Wichita-Sedgwick County Historical Museum, 4.8 mi.
* INTRUST Bank Arena, 4.9 mi.
* All Star Sports West, 5 mi.
* Old Cowtown Museum, 5.3 mi.
* Museum of World Treasures, 5.9 mi.
* Tanganyika Wildlife Park, 10.1 mi.
* All Star Adventures, 11.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Lee’s Chinese Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Hanger One Steakhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.3 mi.
* Denny’s, 0.5 mi.
* Monterrey Mexican Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Osaka Fantasy Steakhouse-Japan, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Corral, 0.7 mi.
* Carlos O’Kelly’s Mexican Café, 0.9 mi.
* McDonalds, 1 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.4 mi.
* Applebee’s, 1.6 mi.
* Bella Vita Bistro, 2.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.3 mi.
* Flight Safety International Inc., 1.6 mi.
* Waldinger Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 3 mi.
* Cessna Aircraft Co., 3.3 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 4.4 mi.
* Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, 8.5 mi.
* Run Wichita, April
* Wichita Ribfest, May
* Riverfest, June
* Tallgrass Film Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Friends University, 2.9 mi.
* Wichita State University, 10.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Wesley Medical Center, 7.6 mi.
* Clinical Research Institute, 7.7 mi.