Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Collins/I-25 offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, coffee/tea in lobby, a business center, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemakers, cable TV, and Showtime.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located near attractions such as Anheuser-Busch Inc., Colorado State University, the Old Town Historic District, and the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery. We are just off of I-25 and Mulberry Street.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Collins/I-25 is your best choice within the “The Choice City”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Cheyenne or Denver. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Collins/I-25 our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Collins/I-25, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fort Fun Family Amusement Park, 2.7 mi.
* Edora Pool Ice Center, 3.6 mi
* Aggie Theater, 4.4 mi.
* Northside Aztlan Community Center, 4.5 mi.
* The Farm at Lee Martinez Park, 5 mi.
* City Park, 5.9 mi.
* Fort Collins Municipal Railway, 6.2 mi.
* AMC Cinema Saver 6, 6.8 mi.
* Cinemark, 7 mi.
* Rolland Moore Park, 7.1 mi.
* Carmike Cinemas, 7.4 mi.
* OD’s Sports Crossing, 10 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Outdoor Pool (Open June 5 to September 10)
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Anheuser-Busch Inc., 3.1 mi.
* Old Town Historic District, 4.1 mi.
* Lincoln Center, 4.6 mi.
* Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, 4.6 mi.
* Avery House, 4.8 mi.
* Swetsville Zoo, 5.4 mi.
* Bellevue-Watson Fish Hatchery, 11.5 mi.
* Lory State Park, 14.9 mi.
* Roosevelt National Park, 45.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Zydeco’s, 4.2 mi.
* Sanford’s Grub & Pub, 4.3 mi.
* The Crown Pub, 4.4 mi.
* Mystiq Martini, 4.4 mi.
* Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant, 4.4 mi.
* Tony’s Bar, 4.5 mi.
* Old Chicago, 4.5 mi.
* Coopersmith’s Pub & Brewing, 4.6 mi.
* Lucky Joe’s Sidewalk Saloon, 4.6 mi.
* Steakhouse Saloon, 4.8 mi.
* Trail Head Tavern, 4.8 mi.
* McDonalds, 6.2 mi.
* US Army Reserve Center, 2.4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.5 mi.
* Natural Resources Research Center, 6 mi.
* Walgreens, 6.2 mi.
* Broadcom Corporation, 6.3 mi.
* Information Point Technologies, 6.8 mi.
* Colorado Brewers' Festival, June
* Peach Festival Fort Collins, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Colorado State University, 4.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Poudre Valley Health System, 3.8 mi.
* Harmony Urgent Care Center, 6.5 mi.