Americas Best Value Inn Hammond offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious suites, deluxe rooms, standard rooms, free coffee in lobby, barbecue grills, picnic area, and Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include cable TV channels, HBO, and ESPN. The hotel operates a seasonal outdoor pool from May to October open daily from 11am - 9pm. There is a free guest laundry facility open 24 hours with laundry essentials sold at the front desk.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. One pet per room is welcome free of charge. We are conveniently located near to Southeastern Louisiana University, Carter Plantation, and the Global Wildlife Center. We are less than 1 mile from the intersection of Interstate 55 and Interstate 12.
Americas Best Value Inn Hammond is your best choice within “the Strawberry Capital of The World.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Baton Rouge or New Orleans. At Americas Best Value Inn Hammond our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hammond, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hoover Soccer Complex, 0.4 mi.
* Hammond Golf Center, 1.4 mi.
* Palace Theatre, 1.2 mi.
* AMC Hammond Palace 10, 1.3 mi.
* Hammond Square Shopping Center, 1.6 mi.
* Safari Quest Family Fun Center, 2.2 mi.
* Zemurray Park, 2.9 mi.
* Hammond’s Dreamland Skate Park, 3 mi.
* North Oak Park, 4.3 mi.
* Hammond Area Recreation District. 5.4 mi.
* Ponchatoula Area Recreation, 5.8 mi.
* Carter Plantation, 10.8 mi.
* BBQ grills
* Outdoor pool (open May 1 to October 1)
* Guest laundry facility
* Picnic area/tables
* Harvey Kliebert Farms, 2.1 mi.
* Downtown Hammond District, 2.8 mi.
* Louisiana Children’s Discovery Center, 2.9 mi.
* Strawberry Stadium, 3.1 mi.
* African American Heritage Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Louisiana Treasures Museum, 5.6 mi.
* Louisiana Renaissance Festival, 8.9 mi.
* Joyce Wildlife Management Area, 9.2 mi.
* Ticfawa State Park, 15.7 mi.
* Global Wildlife Center, 22.1 mi.
* Lake Pontchatrain Maritime Museum, 23.6 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* DON’S Seafood, 0.1 mi.
* Buddies Bar and Grill, 0.5 mi.
* China Palace, 0.7 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.5 mi.
* Santa Fe Cattle Company, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.6 mi.
* KFC, 1.6 mi.
* Firehouse Subs, 1.6 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Ryan’s, 1.8 mi.
* Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches, 1.8 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.8 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.9 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 2.1 mi.
* Brady’s, 2.8 mi.
* La Carreta of Hammond, 2.9 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 4 mi.
* Boh Bros Construction Company, 1.3 mi.
* Target, 1.5 mi.
* Walgreens Pharmacy, 1.5 mi.
* Schlumberger Technology Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.1 mi.
* Neill Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Delta Tile Corporation – Hammond, 3 mi.
* Winn-Dixie Distribution Center, 4.1 mi.
* Elmer Candy Corporation, 4.7 mi.
* Air National Guard 236 Combat Communications Squadron, 5.7 mi.
* Pon Food Corporation, 6.5 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 13.8 mi.
* Ponchatoula Strawberry Festival, April
* Swamp Pop Music Festival, May
Local Colleges and Universities
* Southeastern Louisiana University, 2.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North Oaks Medical Center, 2.2 mi.
* Cypress Surgical Center, 4.8 mi.