Americas Best Value Inn Ozark offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, ESPN, HBO, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I-40 Exit 37 and Route 219. Our property is near several local attractions including Arkansas Tech University and Double S Sports Arena.
Americas Best Value Inn Ozark is your best choice within northwest Arkansas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation or business, or simply passing through on your way to St. Louis or Memphis. At Americas Best Value Inn Ozark our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Ozark, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* West Side Park, 3.5 mi.
* Aux Arc Park, 5.2 mi.
* Reed Mountain Park, 5.7 mi.
* Cove Lake Recreation Area, 29.4 mi.
* White Rock Mountain Recreation Area, 35 mi.
* Sportsworld, 44.2 mi.
* Clarksville Cinema, 19.1 mi.
* Main Street Cinema, 20.2 mi.
* Exterior Corridors
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Double S Sports Arena, 6.7 mi.
* Highway 23 – Pig Trail Scenic Byway, 14. 7 mi.
* Clarksville Aquatics Center, 21.7 mi.
* Byrd’s Adventure Center, 22.7 mi.
* Bearcat Stadium, 30.7 mi.
* Mount Magazine State Park, 31.9 mi.
* Arkansas-Oklahoma State Fair, 35.4 mi.
* Fort Smith National Historic Site, 43.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* KFC, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.9 mi.
* Southern Grill, 1.9 mi.
* El Puerto Mexican Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* Main Street Lounge, 2.5 mi.
* Rivertowne BBQ, 2.5 mi.
* Country Skillet, 2.7 mi.
* Subway, 2.8 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 2.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.9 mi.
* Mi Casita, 2.9 mi.
* Zack’s Place, 3.2 mi.
* Bill James Corporation, 0.08 mi.
* Meadors Lumber Company, 1.4 mi.
* Butterball LLC, 2.5 mi.
* Wal-Mart Distribution Center, 21.6 mi.
* Americana Corporation, 22.6 mi.
* Ebing Air National Guard Base, 40.3 mi.
* Fort Chaffee, 42.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Arkansas Tech University, 1.8 mi.
* University of the Ozarks, 22.1 mi.
* University of Arkansas-Fort Smith, 37.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mercy Hospital-Turner Memorial, 2.9 mi.