Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Knoxville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, business center with computer, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, iron, iron board, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, and ESPN. We also have a seasonal outdoor pool which is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located close to several attractions including Worlds Fair Park, The University of Tennessee, and the Sunsphere. We are located right off Interstate 40 at exit 723.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Knoxville is your best choice within the "Queen City of the Mountains." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Nashville or Chattanooga. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Knoxville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Knoxville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Campbell Station Park, 0.9 mi.
* Gander Mountain, 1 mi.
* Turkey Creek Shopping Center, 2 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Pinnacle Stadium 18 Theater, 2.1 mi.
* Putt-Putt Fun Center, 2.1 mi.
* Sir Goony’s Family Fun Center, 2.5 mi.
* Willow Creek Golf Club, 3.6 mi.
* Mayor Bob Leonard Park, 5.1 mi.
* Carmike Movies 7, 5.6 mi.
* Strike and Spare Family Bowl, 5.7 mi.
* Ten Mile Creek Greenway Park, 6.8 mi.
* Dead Horse Lake Golf Course, 6.9 mi.
* West Hills Park, 8.2 mi.
* West Town Mall, 9.2 mi.
* Melton Hill Dam Recreation Area, 12.1 mi.
* Haw Ridge Park, 12.8 mi.
* Ice Chalet, 12.9 mi.
* Malcolm Martin Park, 14.8 mi.
* Business Center (With Computer)
* Outdoor Pool (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Knoxville Museum of Art, 15.3 mi.
* Worlds Fair Park, 15.3 mi.
* Sunsphere, 16 mi.
* Market Square, 16.3 mi.
* Historic Bijou Theatre, 16.3 mi.
* Knoxville Convention Center, 16.4 mi.
* Thompson-Boling Arena, 16.8 mi.
* Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame, 17 mi.
* Neyland Stadium, 17.1 mi.
* Ijams Nature Center, 20 mi.
* Knoxville Zoological Gardens, 20.7 mi.
* Dollywood, 51.2 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.2 mi.
* Hardee’s, 0.2 mi.
* Wild Wing Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Dunkin Donuts, 0.2 mi.
* Kasumi and Thai Café, 0.2 mi.
* Mellow Mushroom, 0.4 mi.
* Bonefish Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Abuelo’s Mexican Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Panera Bread, 1.4 mi.
* Calhoun’s Restaurants, 1.4 mi.
* The Irish Times Pub and Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches, 1.8 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.9 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 2 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 3.1 mi.
* Walgreens Pharmacy, 0.3 mi.
* Publix Supermarket, 0.4 mi.
* Target, 1.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3 mi.
* US Marine Corps Liasion, 4.4 mi.
* U.S. Department of Defense, 4.4 mi.
* Whirlpool Corporation, 5.2 mi.
* Scripps Networks Interactive, 6.6 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corporation, 10.3 mi.
* Bush Brothers and Company, 10.4 mi.
* Pilot Flying J Corporation, 10.7 mi.
* Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 13.9 mi.
* Tennessee Valley Authority, 15.8 mi.
* Alcoa Inc., 16.4 mi.
* Dow Chemical Company, 16.7 mi.
* Tennessee Valley Fair, September
* Dogwood Arts Festival and Parade, April
* International Biscuit Festival, May
Local Colleges and Universities
* Tusculum College, 4.1 mi.
* Pellissippi State Community College, 5.1 mi.
* Tennessee Wesleyan College, 5.2 mi.
* South College, 12.6 mi.
* University of Tennessee, 15.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Farragut Medical Center, 1.9 mi.
* Turkey Creek Medical Center, 2.9 mi.
* Parkwest Medical Center, 5.9 mi.
* Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, 15.3 mi.
* East Tennessee Children's Hospital, 15.3 mi.
* University of Tennessee Medical Center, 16.4 mi.