Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Madera offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 3-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service. Iron, ironing board, and hairdryers are available upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 5 miles from Fossil Discovery Center of Madera County and nearby several local attractions such as Quady Winery. We are conveniently located off of Highway 99, at the corner of Golden State Boulevard and Avenue 18 1/2.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Madera offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Madera Community College Center, Madera County Fairgrounds, and Bulldog Stadium. At Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Madera our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Madera, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Madera Municipal Golf Course, 2.1 mi.
* Madera Indoor Soccer, 3 mi.
* Wheelieboy Motorsports, 3.4 mi.
* Movies Madera, 4.4 mi.
* Madera Golf and Country Club, 4.5 mi.
* Madera Drive In Theatre, 5.2 mi.
* Miracle Skate, 5.9 mi.
* Bethard Square Shopping Center, 6.5 mi.
* Lion Town and Country Park, 7.2 mi.
* Valley Bowl, 7.5 mi.
* Table Mountain Casino, 30.8 mi.
* The Tower Theatre, 26.5 mi.
* Business Center (With Computer)
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Cru Wine Company, 2.6 mi.
* Fossil Discovery Center of Madera County, 4.8 mi.
* Quady Winery, 6.6 mi.
* Madera County Fairgrounds, 11.5 mi.
* Bulldog Stadium, 27.4 mi.
* Save Mart Center, 28.4 mi.
* Cinnabon, 0.04 mi.
* Denny's, 0.04 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.04 mi.
* Subway, 0.04 mi.
* Pacifica Pizza, 4.6 mi.
* Cool Hand Luke's Steakhouse, 4.7 mi.
* Panda Express, 4.7 mi.
* Sal's Mexican Restaurant, 4.8 mi.
* Wingstop Restaurant, 4.9 mi.
* Kabob Grill, 5.6 mi.
* Downtown Buffet, 5.8 mi.
* The Vineyard Restaurant and Bar, 6.5 mi.
* Pho Dera Vietnamese Noodle House, 6.6 mi.
* Black Bear Diner, 7.4 mi.
* Walmart, 4.9 mi.
* Almonds All American, 12.6 mi.
* McCaffrey Homes, 22.4 mi.
* AltaPacific Technology Solutions Group Inc., 27.4 mi.
* Annual Interfaith/Intercultural Celebration, January
* Chowchilla Fair, May
* Pomegranate Festival, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Madera Community College Center, 10.6 mi.
* Fresno City College, 26.4 mi.
* Merced College, 30.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Concentra Urgent Care, 6.4 mi.
* Madera Community Hospital, 7.5 mi.