Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta/Lake Park offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi and free coffee in lobby. All guest rooms include, mini-fridge, hairdryer, cable TV, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are about 8 miles from Wild Adventures Theme Park and nearby several local attractions such as Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts. We are conveniently located off of I-75, between Timber Drive and Lakes Boulevard.
Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta/Lake Park offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Valdosta State University, Georgia Military College, Wiregrass Georgia Technical College, Lake Park Civic Center, or Suwannee River State Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta/Lake Park our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta/Lake Park, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ralph Lauren Factory Store, 0.6 mi.
* Lake Park Outlets, 0.8 mi.
* Gap Outlet, 0.8 mi.
* Francis Lake Golf Course, 1.6 mi.
* Grassy Pond, 2.6 mi.
* Southern Ocean Sports, 13.2 mi.
* Valdosta Mall, 14 mi.
* Valdosta Stadium, 14.3 mi.
* Jac's Bowling Lanes, 14.9 mi.
* Bargainville Flea Market, 1.4 mi.
* Wild Adventures Theme Park, 7.9 mi.
* Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts, 12.1 mi.
* Lake Park Civic Center, 21.7 mi.
* Suwannee River State Park, 30.7 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Cracker Barrel, 0.003 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.1 mi.
* Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Zaxby's, 0.4 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.4 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 0.5 mi.
* Cowboys Firepit Grill & Bar, 0.5 mi.
* Eastern Moon, 0.7 mi.
* Rajun Cajun Bar and Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Denny's, 3.6 mi.
* Steel Magnolias Restaurant, 11.8 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 13.9 mi.
* 306 North Restaurant, 14.2 mi.
* Garden Cafe, 14.4 mi.
* Packaging Corporation of America, 5.1 mi.
* Sunniland Corporation, 10.5 mi.
* Georgia Army Naitonal Guard, 13.8 mi.
* Convergys Corporation, 16.3 mi.
* Moody Air Force Base, 26.7 mi.
* Azalea Festival, March
Local Colleges and Universities
* Valdosta State University, 13.2 mi.
* Georgia Military College, 16.3 mi.
* Wiregrass Georgia Technical College, 18.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* South Georgia Medical Center, 14 mi.
* Smith Northview Hospital, 18.6 mi.