Special Hotel Alert
Property is temporary closed until July due to renovations. Please pardon our dust as we renovate our property to enhance your Americas Best Value Inn and Suites experience.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Jackson Coliseum offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our all-suite property provides clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast, and free coffee in the lobby. All guest suites include sofa, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 39 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, free local calls, alarm clock radio, safe, and wake-up service. Irons and ironing boards are available at front desk upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. Late check-out is allowed for a charge. We are only 11 miles from Jackson International Airport and nearby several local attractions such as Farmers Central Market. We are conveniently located off of I-55, at the corner of High Street and Larson Street.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Jackson Coliseum offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Belhaven College, Russell C Davis Planetarium/Space Theater, LeFleur's Bluff State Park, or Jackson Zoo. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Jackson Coliseum our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Jackson Coliseum, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Smith Park, 1.2 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown USA, 5.4 mi.
* Deep South Scuba, 8.2 mi.
* Metrocenter Mall, 8.5 mi.
* Refuge Golf Course, 8.9 mi.
* Indian Lanes Bowling Center, 12.3 mi.
* Business center (with computer)
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor plug-ins
* Outdoor pool (Open May to September)
* Farmers Central Market, 0.6 mi.
* Mississippi State Capitol, 1 mi.
* Eudora Welty House and Garden, 1 mi.
* Old Capitol Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Manship House Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Mississippi Governor's Mansion, 1.4 mi.
* Russell C Davis Planetarium/Space Theater, 1.6 mi.
* Mississippi Arts Center, 1.6 mi.
* Mississippi Museum of Natural Science, 1.8 mi.
* Mississippi Museum of Art, 1.9 mi.
* Mississippi Children's Museum, 2.1 mi.
* City of Jackson Fire Museum, 3.1 mi.
* Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame, 3.4 mi.
* LeFleur's Bluff State Park, 3.4 mi.
* Jackson Zoo, 3.8 mi.
* Medgar Evers Home Museum, 15.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.3 mi.
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.4 mi.
* Chimneyville Smokehouse, 0.5 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.2 mi.
* CVS, 1.2 mi.
* National Guard Associates of Mississippi, 1.2 mi.
* Baptist Health Systems, 1.6 mi.
* University of Mississippi Medical School, 2.4 mi.
* MWA National Research Center, 2.8 mi.
* Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, 3.4 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 5.3 mi.
* Intermix Technologies, 7.8 mi.
* Entergy Nuclear Inc., 8.8 mi.
* Crossroads Film Festival, April
* Jubilee!Jam, June
* CelticFest Mississippi, September
* Festival Latino, September
* Mississippi State Fair, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Belhaven College, 1.1 mi.
* Millsaps College, 1.9 mi.
* Jackson State University, 3.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* G.V. (Sonny) Montgomery VA Medical Center, 2 mi.
* St. Dominic Hospital, 2.8 mi.