Americas Best Value Inn Elk City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free lobby coffee service, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, coffeemaker, and 40 inch flat panel cable TV with ESPN and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets are allowed. We are located off of historic U.S. Route 66 just north of Interstate 40. We are close to Western Oklahoma State University, National Route 66 Museum, and Elk City Lake.
Americas Best Value Inn Elk City is your best choice when you visit the "City of the Elk". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Oklahoma City. At Americas Best Value Inn Elk City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Elk City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ackley Park, 0.5 mi.
* Elk City Aquatic Center, 0.5 mi.
* Red Carpet Community Theatre, 1.4 mi.
* Elk Skating Center, 1.4 mi.
* Bowling Zone, 1.4 mi.
* Rotary Park, 1.7 mi.
* Jaycee Park, 2.8 mi.
* Flix On 6 Theater, 3.3 mi.
* Elk City Lake, 4.4 mi.
* Elk City Golf and Country Club, 4.8 mi.
* Uptown Shopping Center, 14.3 mi.
* Business center with computer
* Centennial Carousel, 0.5 mi.
* National Route 66 Museum, 0.6 mi.
* Old Town Museum Complex, 1 mi.
* Bull Elk Statue, 1.1 mi.
* The Parker Drilling Rig #114, 1.3 mi.
* Beutler and Son Rodeo, 1.9 mi.
* Elk City Centennial Lighthouse, 2.8 mi.
* Anadarko Basin Museum of Natural History, 3.2 mi.
* Foss State Park, 21.6 mi.
* The Washita Battlefield National Historic Site, 29.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Pedro's Mexican Food, 0.04 mi.
* Carl's Jr, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Taco Factory, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* KFC, 0.6 mi.
* Golden China Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.8 mi.
* Lupe's Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Portobello Grill, 3.1 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Billy Sims BBQ, 3.2 mi.
* Continental Credit, 0.2 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.5 mi.
* Walgreens Store, 1.3 mi.
* JC Penny Company, 1.3 mi.
* Apache Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Unit Petroleum Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Bar-S Foods Company, 2.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.4 mi.
* Enbridge Pipeline Company, 7.3 mi.
* Baker Hughes, 28.9 mi.
* Southwest Farm and Home Expo, April
* PRCA Rodeo of Champions, Labor Day Weekend
* Elk City Fall Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Western Oklahoma State University, 2.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Great Plains Regional Medical Center, 0.2 mi.
* Sayre Memorial Hospital, 13.5 mi.