Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Morrow/Atlanta offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are a AAA 3-Diamond and Forbes 3-star hotel with clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, and free deluxe continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, clock radio, safe, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. Late check-out is allowed for a charge. We are only 13 miles from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and nearby several local attractions such as Clayton State University. We are conveniently located off of I-75, exit 231 off of Mt. Zion Parkway.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Morrow/Atlanta offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Clayton State University, Grant Park, Zoo Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium, or Emory University. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Morrow/Atlanta our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Morrow/Atlanta, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* AMC Southlake 24, 0.7 mi.
* Southlake Mall, 2.3 mi.
* Pin Strikes Entertainment Center, 2.6 mi.
* Clayton County International Park, 3.8 mi.
* Lake Spivey Golf Club, 4.4 mi.
* Wet Set Scuba and Swim, 4.7 mi.
* Starlight Six Drive-In Theatre, 14.9 mi.
* Fox Theatre, 18.6 mi.
* Glenlake Tennis Center, 23.6 mi.
* Tree Climbers International, 23.9 mi.
* Business center (with computer)
* Outdoor pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Fitness facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Reynolds Nature Preserve, 4 mi.
* Atlanta Braves, 15.5 mi.
* Turner Field, 15.5 mi. SE
* Grant Park, 16.3 mi.
* Zoo Atlanta, 16.5 mi.
* The World of Coca-Cola, 18.5 mi.
* Georgia Aquarium, 18.6 mi.
* Atlantic Station, 19.9 mi.
* Alliance Theatre, 19.9 mi.
* Atlanta Botanical Garden, 20.4 mi.
* Atlanta Opera, 21 mi.
* Atlanta Ballet, 22 mi.
* LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta, 24.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Skyboxx Restaurant and Sports Bar, 0.006 mi.
* Arby's, 0.05 mi.
* Longhorn Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 0.1 mi.
* Steak 'n Shake, 0.1 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Burger King, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Panda Express, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* Joe's Crab Shack, 0.8 mi.
* Carrabba's Italian Grill, 0.8 mi.
* TGI Fridays, 0.9 mi.
* Moe's Southwest Grill, 0.9 mi.
* Red Lobster, 3.8 mi.
* SunTrust Bank, 0.4 mi.
* State Bank and Trust, 0.5 mi.
* The Home Depot, 0.5 mi.
* Fort Gillem, 6.8 mi.
* Exide Technologies, 12.7 mi.
* Equifax, Inc., 20.4 mi.
* Graphic Packaging International, 29.9 mi.
* Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc., 30.3 mi.
* One meeting room with 500 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 70 guests
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* Conference space
* Catering provided by hotel or can be brought in by outside vendor
Local Colleges and Universities
* Clayton State University, 3.9 mi.
* Morris Brown College, 17.5 mi.
* Georgia Institute of Technology, 18.7 mi.
* Emory University, 22.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Children's Healthcare, 0.05 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente Southwood Medical Center, 0.5 mi.
* Southern Regional Medical Center, 4.8 mi.
* Piedmont Hospital, 21 mi.
* Emory University Hospital, 22.3 mi.