Americas Best Value Inn Wytheville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include coffee makers with premium coffee, hairdryers, iron, ironing boards, cable TV, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located near the Fort Chiswell Animal Park, Crystal Springs Recreation Area, and Wolf Creek Indian Village and Museum. We are located less than a mile from the I-81 and I-77 junction.
Americas Best Value Inn Wytheville is your best choice when you are in “The Crossroads of the Blue Ridge”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Roanoke or Winston-Salem. At Americas Best Value Inn Wytheville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Wytheville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* The McWane Pool, 2 mi.
* Elizabeth Brown Memorial Park, 2.1 mi.
* Wytheville Community Center, 2.3 mi.
* Wytheville Commons, 4 mi.
* Marquee Cinemas, 4.1 mi.
* Evansham Shopping Center, 4.2 mi.
* Crystal Springs Recreation Area, 5.9 mi.
* Stony Fork Recreation Area, 11.8 mi.
* Draper Valley Golf Club, 15.6 mi.
* Monster Rock Hiking Trail, 16.2 mi.
* News stand in lobby
* Outdoor plug-ins
* Haller-Gibboney Rock House Museum, 1 mi.
* Edith Bolling Wilson Birthplace Museum, 1.9 mi.
* African American Heritage Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Wytheville Office Supply (The Giant Pencil), 2 mi.
* Thomas J. Boyd Museum, 2.1 mi.
* The Mansion at Fort Chiswell, 2.2 mi.
* Great Lakes to Florida Highway Museum, 3.9 mi.
* Fort Chiswell Animal Park, 9.6 mi.
* West Wind Farm Vineyard and Winery, 10.9 mi.
* Flying Flowers at Beagle Ridge, 13.5 mi.
* Rural Retreat Winery and Vineyards, 15.5 mi.
* Wythe Raceway, 15.7 mi.
* Big Walker Lookout, 16.2 mi.
* Shot Tower Historical State Park, 18.2 mi.
* Wolf Creek Indian Village and Museum, 19.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Cracker Barrel, 0.01 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Shoney’s, 0.4 mi.
* Peking Chinese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* El Puerto, 0.7 mi.
* Hardee’s, 1 mi.
* Applebee’s, 1 mi.
* Long John Silver’s, 1.1 mi.
* Smokey’s Bar-B-Que, 1.1 mi.
* Wendy’s, 1.3 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.4 mi.
* Subway, 1.7 mi.
* Pizza Hutt, 1.9 mi.
* Skeeter's World Famous Hot Dogs, 1.9 mi.
* Pepsi Bottling Group, 0.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.8 mi.
* G and W Manufacturing Inc., 4.5 mi.
* Amcor Rigid Plastics, 5.3 mi.
* Chautauqua Festival, June
* Wythe County Fair, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Wytheville Community College, 2.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Wytheville Community Hospital, 4 mi.