Americas Best Value Inn I-45 Loop 610 offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean and spacious rooms and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include hairdryers and satellite TV with ESPN and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, pets are not allowed. We are centrally located less than 6 miles from downtown Houston, Sam Houston Park, and the downtown aquarium. We are less than 1 mile from Interstate 45.
Americas Best Value Inn I-45 Loop 610 is your best choice within the Houston area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town to visit the historic sites around Houston, or simply passing through on your way to Austin or San Antonio. At Americas Best Value Inn I-45 Loop 610 our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn I-45 Loop 610, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Northline Commons Mall, 0.4 mi.
* Sundance Cinemas, 6.1 mi.
* Lucky Strike Lanes, 6.4 mi.
* Houston Center, 6.4 mi.
* Northwest Mall, 7.8 mi.
* River Oaks Theater, 8.6 mi.
* Hermann Park Conservancy, 9.7 mi.
* Memorial Park, 9.6 mi.
* Memorial Park Golf Course, 10 mi.
* Edwards Houston Marq'e Stadium 23 & IMAX, 11.1 mi.
* Galleria Mall, 11.1 mi.
* Edwards Greenway Grand Palace Stadium 24, 12.5 mi.
* Gus Wortham Golf Course, 12.5 mi.
* Zuma Fun Center, 14.4 mi.
* Sam Houston Park, 5.8 mi.
* Downtown Aquarium, 6 mi.
* Minute Maid Park, 6.2 mi.
* Discovery Green, 6.5 mi.
* Houston Arena, 7 mi.
* George Brown Convention Center, 7.1 mi.
* BBVA Compass Stadium, 7.5 mi.
* The Musuem of Fine Arts, 9.3 mi.
* Children’s Museum of Houston, 9.5 mi.
* Houston Museum of Natural Science, 9.6 mi.
* Houston Zoo, 11 mi.
* Reliant Park, 13.8 mi.
* Space Center Houston, 31.3 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Ojos Locos Sports Bar, 0.4 mi.
* Pappas Bar-B-Q, 0.4 mi.
* CiCi’s Pizza, 0.4
* Monterey’s Little Mexico, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* China Star Chinese Buffet, 0.6 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 0.6 mi.
* IHOP, 0.7 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.7 mi.
* KFC, 0.8 mi.
* Whataburger, 1 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* Aunt Bea’s Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.8 mi.
* Med-Cure, 0.9 mi.
* Nationwide Movers, 5 mi.
* Transcanada, 5.7 mi.
* Shell Corportations, 6.1 mi.
* Exxon Mobil, 9 mi.
* Apache Corporation, 11.2 mi.
* Marathon Oil Company, 11.3 mi.
(3 night minimum and other restrictions may apply)
* Houston Beer Festival, June
* Free Press Summer Fest, June
* Houston Hot Sauce Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Houston Community College, 0.3 mi.
* Texas Southern University, 10 mi.
* University of Houston, 10.3 mi.
* Rice University, 11.4 mi.
* Houston Baptist University, 16.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Doctor’s Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Nova Health Care Center Corporation, 3 mi.
* Memorial Hermann NW Hospital, 5 mi.