Americas Best Value Inn Lincoln Airport offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, free coffee in lobby, free hot continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include cable LED TV, HBO, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). Rollaway beds are available for a charge. Late check-out is allowed for a charge. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 5 miles from Historic Haymarket, and 3 miles from Bob Devaney Sports Center. We are conveniently located off of Cornhusker Highway and W Adams Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Lincoln Airport offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, family vacation or simply passing through. Explore local attractions such as Lied Center for Performing Arts, Haymarket Park, Lincoln Children's Museum, Lincoln Children's Zoo, Pinnacle Bank Arena, National Museum of Roller Skating, I-80 Speedway, Eugene T. Mahoney State Park, or Strategic Air and Space Museum. At Americas Best Value Inn Lincoln Airport our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lincoln Airport, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sun Valley Lanes, 3.1 mi.
* Champions Fun Center, 3.5 mi.
* Haymarket Theatre, 4.2 mi.
* Marcus Lincoln Grand Cinema, 5.5 mi.
* TADA Theatre, 5.8 mi.
* Woods Tennis Center, 5.8 mi.
* Madsen's Bowling and Billiard, 6.1 mi.
* Heartland Scuba Center, 6.7 mi.
* Pioneers Golf Course, 7.5 mi.
* Mahoney Golf Course, 7.7 mi.
* SouthPointe Pavilions, 10.2 mi.
* Nebraska Jet Ski Rentals, 10.6 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Oak Lake Community Garden, 2.1 mi.
* Haymarket Park, 2.7 mi.
* Bob Devaney Sports Center, 3.1 mi.
* Lied Center for Performing Arts, 3.9 mi.
* Historic Haymarket, 4.2 mi.
* Lincoln Children's Museum, 5.7 mi.
* Lincoln Children's Zoo, 5.8 mi.
* Pinnacle Bank Arena, 6 mi.
* National Museum of Roller Skating, 7.7 mi.
* Branched Oak State Recreation Area, 19.2 mi.
* I-80 Speedway, 23.1 mi.
* Eugene T. Mahoney State Park, 27.4 mi.
* Strategic Air and Space Museum, 27.5 mi.
* Free hot continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Great Scott's Food Court, 0.1 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Luckie's Lounge and Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Blue Orchid Thai Restaurant, 3.8 mi.
* Maggie's Vegetarian Wraps, 4 mi.
* Buzzard Billy's Armadillo Bar, 5.4 mi.
* Misty's Steakhouse and Lounge, 5.4 mi.
* El Potrero Mexican Restaurant, 5.4 mi.
* The Sultan's Kite, 5.5 mi.
* Dozo Sushi Grill and Lounge, 5.7 mi.
* The Engine House Cafe, 6.2 mi.
* Honest Abe's Burgers and Freedom, 8 mi.
* HuHot Mongolian Grill, 8 mi.
* Vincenzos Ristorante, 10.8 mi.
* Molex Inc., 0.3 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Co., 0.8 mi.
* Nebraska Air National Guard, 0.9 mi.
* Duncan Aviation Inc., 1.2 mi.
* Ameritas Life Insurance Company, 3.1 mi.
* Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* Allstate Insurance, 6.4 mi.
* BNSF Railway Co., 27 mi.
* ConStellation, April
* Lancaster County Fair, August
* Capital City Ribfest, August
* Zombie Walk and Zombie Fest, August
* Lincoln Calling – Music Festival, September - October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 5 mi.
* Nebraska Wesleyan University, 5.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* BryanLGH Medical Center West, 6.3 mi.
* Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, 8.8 mi.