Americas Best Value Inn Hannibal is conveniently located off of I-72E Exit 157 in "America's Hometown". If not for author Samuel Langhorne Clemens (who renamed himself Mark Twain) growing up here, the town would be little more than an ordinary small riverside settlement. Despite having other industries, downtown Hannibal is fundamentally a tribute to Mark Twain and his early years. Visit the local attractions including Molly Brown Birthplace and Museum, Sawyers Creek Fun Park, Becky Thatcher Home, Mark Twain River Boat, Rockcliffe Mansion, Mark Twain Cave, and Mark Twain Home and Museum. Savor a meal at one of the local restaurants including Mark Twain Dinette and Drive-In, Ole Planters Restaurant, Becky Thatcher Restaurant, and Twainland Cheese Cake Company.
Come experience some southern hospitality at Hannibal hotel. Enjoy the convenience of our free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free in-lobby coffee, and on-site guest laundry facility. Pets weighing less than 10 pounds are welcome for a charge of $5 per pet in smoking rooms. For non-smoking rooms guest must call the hotel directly and make arrangements prior to arrival. Have a cookout at our on-site barbecue pit. Relax in your guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, desk with lamp, table with chairs, expanded cable TV with HBO, and turn down service.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hannibal, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shelbina Aquatic Center-Public Pool, walking distance
* Ayers Pottery, 0.3 mi.
* Twainland Express Sightseeing, 0.3 mi.
* Big River Train Town, 0.3 mi.
* Olde River Antiques, 0.4 mi.
* Spratts Family Theater, 0.4 mi.
* Mrs Clemen's Antique Mall, 0.4 mi.
* Alliance Gallery, 0.5 mi.
* American Antique Mall, 0.5 mi.
* Ten Pin Alleys, 0.6 mi.
* Riverview Park, 1.6 mi.
* Star Theatre, 0.6 mi.
* American Legion Golf Course, 2.8 mi.
* Lucky Lake Fisheries, 15.9 mi.
* World Freefall Convention, 20.4 mi.
* Barbecue Picnic Area
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Molly Brown Birthplace and Museum, Walking Distance
* Mark Twain Home and Museum, 0.3 mi.
* Becky Thatcher Home, 0.3 mi.
* Hannibal Trolley Company, 0.4 mi.
* Old Jail Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Mark Twain River Boat, 0.6 mi.
* Rockcliffe Mansion, 0.7 mi.
* Mark Twain Cave, 0.8 mi.
* Lovers Leap, 1.2 mi.
* Becky Thatcher Home, 1.7 mi.
* Mark Twain Cave and Cameron Cave, 2.3 mi.
* Sawyers Creek Fun Park, 2.3 mi.
* Huckleberry Park, 3.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast is available on-site from 6am - 9am. Items typically available for breakfast include homemade waffles, bagels, muffins, hot/cold cereal, toast, milk, juice, tea, and coffee.
* Free coffee in lobby from 6am - 6pm
* Martha's Family Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Bert's Market and Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Casey's Convenience Store, 1 mi.
* Ayerco Convenience Store, 1 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* C and R Market-Deli, 1 mi.
* Willey's Family Restaurant, 8 mi.
* Kemp's Restaurant, 8 mi.
* Bethel Fest Hall, 11 mi.
* Ozark Steakhouse and Solid Rock Cafe, 15 mi.
* Shiloh Christian Children's Ranch-Main Office, 0.5 mi.
* Cerro Flow Products, 1.5 mi.
* Leo O'Laughlin Inc, 1.5 mi.
* Windmill Ridge Country Store, 13 mi.
* Autumn Historic Folklife Festival, October
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Shelbina Family Practice-Satellite Hannibal Regional Hospital, 2 mi.