Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Independence/Cleveland offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all public areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, in-room safe, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). Late checkout is complimentary.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located less than 4 miles from Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and 11 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. We are conveniently located off of I-77, exit 156 by Brecksville Road.
Americas Best Value Inn Independence offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, fishing, scuba-diving, or family vacation. Visit some local attractions including Cleveland Metroparks Zoo; The RainForest (open all year) - home to more than 3000 animals representing 600 species, Greater Cleveland Aquarium; where you can see the sharks, eels, seahorses and a wide variety of saltwater wonders, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, and Cleveland Institute of Music; one of the world’s leading international conservatories, is situated within beautiful University Circle, the educational, cultural and medical hub of Cleveland. At Americas Best Value Inn Independence our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Independence, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cloverleaf Bowling Center, 0.1 mi.
* Cinemark at Valley View, 1.7 mi.
* Seven Hills Lanes, 5.4 mi.
* Ridgewood Golf Course, 7 mi.
* Sleepy Hollow Golf Course, 7.6 mi.
* AMC Ridge Park Square Cinema 8, 7.8 mi.
* Akron Hike and Bike Trail, 11.4 mi.
* Chagrin River Outfitters, 15.6 mi.
* Diver's Cove, 15.8 mi.
* Discovery Dive Charter and Tours, 16.6 mi.
* SouthPark Mall, 17.5 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor plug-ins
* Outdoor pool (Open from May to September 9am - 9pm)
* Cuyahoga Valley National Park, 3.8 mi.
* Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, 4.8 mi.
* Progressive Field, 6.9 mi.
* Quicken Loans Arena, 7 mi.
* Greater Cleveland Aquarium, 8.5 mi.
* Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, 9.4 mi.
* Cleveland Browns Stadium, 9.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Cozumel Restaurant, walking distance
* Panini's Bar and Grill, walking distance
* Cozy Diner, 0.1 mi.
* Harry's Steakhouse, 0.3 mi.
* Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, 1.4 mi.
* Melt Bar and Grilled, 1.4 mi.
* Bob Evans, 1.7 mi.
* Denny's, 1.7 mi.
* Bonefish Grill, 1.8 mi.
* Romito's Pizza, 2.2 mi.
* Mavis Winkle Irish Pub, 2.8 mi.
* NSRC - National Survey Research Center, 1.5 mi.
* Independence Technology Center, 2.4 mi.
* Ohio Center of Broadcasting, 2.5 mi.
* Charak Research Center, 3 mi.
* DiGeronimo Aggregates LLC, 3.1 mi.
* 1 meeting room
* 700 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 50 guests
* Free WiFi
* Conference space
* Convention facilities
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Jog into Spring, April
* Cleveland Wine Festival, April
Local Colleges and Universities
* Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, 2 mi.
* Hondros College Nursing Program, 2.5 mi.
* University of Phoenix (Kent State), 2.8 mi.
* Cleveland State University, 7.8 mi.
* Case Western Reserve University, 10.6 mi.
* Cleveland Institute of Music, 10.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* The MetroHealth System, 5.7 mi.
* Cleveland Clinic, 9.1 mi.
* Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, 10.5 mi.