Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center/Lubbock offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through the “Hub City”. We offer clean standard and accessible guest rooms, free continental breakfast, and free wireless high-speed Internet access.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are right off of the Marsha Sharp Expressway at 19th Street and are near to the Lubbock Medical District and Lubbock Christian University.
Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center/Lubbock is your best choice in West Texas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town to experience rock and roll legend Buddy Holly's humble beginnings, golf, hunt, or fish. At Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center/Lubbock our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center/Lubbock, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Maxey Park, 1.3 mi.
* Davis Park, 2.1 mi.
* The Rawls Course, 2.2 mi.
* Northpark Village, 2.2 mi.
* Whitewood Lanes - Lubbock, 2.8 mi.
* Skate Ranch, 3 mi.
* Lubbock Premiere Cinemas, 3.3 mi.
* South Plains Mall, 3.4 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 16, 4 mi.
* Stars and Stripes Drive in, 4.6 mi.
* Lubbock Christian University, 2.4 mi.
* National Ranching Heritage Center, 2.5 mi.
* Jones AT&T Stadium, 3 mi.
* Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame, 3 mi.
* Buddy Holly Center, 3.7 mi.
* Main Event Entertainment, 5.1 mi.
* Joyland Amusement Park, 5.6 mi.
* Lubbock Water Rampage, 5.7 mi.
* Science Spectrum Museum, 6 mi.
* Silent Wings Museum, 8.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 0.3 mi.
* Bigham’s Smokehouse, 0.5 mi.
* Manna Bread and Wine, 0.9 mi.
* Jazz, A Louisiana Kitchen, 0.9 mi.
* Durango’s Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 0.9 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.6 mi.
* Bangkok Thai Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.6 mi.
* El Chico Café, 1.8 mi.
* Domino’s, 2.9 mi.
* The Triple J Chophouse and Brew Co., 3.6 mi.
* Caprock Café, 5.4 mi.
* Reproduction Company, 3.1 mi.
* Diamond Plastics Corporation, 4.5 mi.
* Apache Corporation, 6.5 mi.
* Centene Corporation, 4.7 mi.
* Minsa Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Lummus Corporation, 9.1 mi.
* Lubbock Arts Festival, April
* Lubbock Music Festival, September
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Covenant Medical Center, 0.8 mi.
* University Medical Center, 2.1 mi.