Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Evansville, located off of the East Lloyd Expressway/Highway 60 and S. Green River Road on the East side of Evansville. Originally settled over 200 years ago, Evansville became a thriving commercial town due to its location to the Ohio River. Over the years it has kept its commercial viability, in addition to becoming a medical and cultural hub for southwestern Indiana. Our hotel offers easy access to downtown Evansville and several shopping areas allowing guests to experience the River City.
Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and common areas. Corporate travelers will be sure to take advantage of our business center and copy and fax services. Our completely smoke free property allows you to enjoy the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with CNN, ESPN, and HBO, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Irons, ironing boards, and hairdryers are available upon request.
Travelers wanting to get a feel for the history of Evansville will want to start at Angel Mounds State Historic Site. If you are feeling lucky, take a visit to the riverboat Casino Aztar docked downtown along the Ohio River. The Ford Center is wonderful place to catch a concert or watch the Evansville Icemen Professional Hockey team. Travelers visiting in October will want to experience The Evansville West Side Nut Club Fall Festival which has been held since 1924 and routinely draws over 150,000 people a year to enjoy the rides, music, and fair foods that range from corn dogs to chocolate-covered grasshoppers. Evansville offers recreational opportunities at several venues, such as getting in round of golf at McDonald Golf Course, bowling at AMF Arc Lanes, ice skating at Swonder Ice Arena or take in a movie at Showplace Cinema East Imax. There is plenty of shopping close to the hotel at Eastland Mall, and the Village Commons. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several restaurants located close to the hotel including Shyler’s Wood Fired Grill, Wok N Roll, The Cork ‘N Cleaver, or Acropolis Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Evansville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Eastland Mall, 0.6 mi.
* Merchants Outlet Mall, 0.8 mi.
* Plaza East, 0.8 mi.
* Village Commons, 0.9 mi.
* AMF Arc Lanes, 1.3 mi.
* Showplace Cinema East Imax, 1.5 mi.
* Adventureland Golf, 1.6 mi.
* Skate World Inc., 1.8 mi.
* Swonder Ice Arena, 1.9 mi.
* McDonald Golf Course, 2.4 mi.
* Target, 2.4 mi.
* Main Street Shopping District, 5.3 mi.
* Riverfront Park, 5.7 mi.
* Burdette Park, Aquatic Center and BMX Track, 10.4 mi.
* Holiday World and Splashing Safari, 38.7 mi.
* Business Center
* Indiana Downs, 0.9 mi.
* Wesselman Park Nature Center, 2.8 mi.
* Angel Mounds State Memorial, 3.4 mi.
* Evansville African American Museum, 4.1 mi.
* Ford Center, 4.6 mi.
* Children's Museum-Evansville, 4.7 mi.
* Casino Aztar, 5.7 mi.
* Mesker Park Zoo, 7.5 mi.
* Evansville Museum of Arts, History, and Science, 8.4 mi.
* USS LST Memorial, 9.2 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Greek's Pizzeria, 0.2 mi.
* Yen Ching Chinese Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Shyler's Wood Fired Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Wok N Roll, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Tierra, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.6 mi.
* Cork 'N Cleaver, 0.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.9 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.4 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.4 mi.
* Acropolis Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Shoe Carnival Inc, 2.4 mi.
* Accuride Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Berry Plastics Corporation, 5 mi.
* Industrial Contractors Inc., 5.2 mi.
* Vectren Corporation, 5.6 mi.
* Mead Johnson Nutritionals, 6.1 mi.
* Atlas World Group, 6.9 mi.
* TJ Maxx Distribution Center, 4.7 mi.
* Evansville's West Side Nut Club Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Evansville, 2.6 mi.
* University of Southern Indiana, 10.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Mary's Medical Center, 2 mi.
* Deaconess Gateway Hospital, 4 mi.